Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For 360 Users, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For 360 Users, Post Your Impressions Here within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For 360 Users, Post Your Impressions Here

The PS3 patch has been out for a few days. Today, the 360 patch for UFC Undisputed 2010 is available. Please post your impressions here.

Quote:
"Most of you are aware by now, but in case you've been ducking out of the forums lately, the XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 UFC patches are now both officially live. If you're connected online, just boot up the game and you should be prompted to update, it's that simple. While some of the issues resolved were unintended at launch (Super CAF's and PS3 ranked online), the development team took as much of your feedback to heart to address the critical issues that were hampering gameplay the most. We absolutely realize not all requests were fulfilled (such as the stat screen, tuning stamina) that have been discussed at length, however our goal with this first patch was to address the most critical issues for the community at large. I'll be continuing to work with the dev team, communicate your issues, keep you up to speed, and further strengthen whatever we can do to support.

We've seen a number of complaints about online connection issues after patching, we are looking into this, however at this time, its tough to gauge where the problem may lie. I would strongly advise to check your network connection, ensure you can get online with other games, and try at different hours of the day, just to ensure you've done some due dilligence on your end, before informing us aloud on the boards here. Try and use this thread if so.

Regarding the official patch change-list, that is right below. This list isn't that dfferent from my previous posts, and should be in line with expectations as we made large efforts to be very transparent about what we were fixing at this time. We will do our best to address what we can down the line.
Change-list:

* Changed Ranked and Player Match matchmaking to increase the success rate of joining online matches - applies to PS3 and X360.

* Significantly improved penalty for disconnecting in an online match
o Modified online point system so that players lose Ranked match points upon disconnecting from the match.
o Disconnecting from a match now results in a loss for the player who disconnected

* Removed instant takedowns. All takedowns now require a struggle.

* Changed the Omoplata submission so fighters cannot cancel to a standing position.

* Reduced the success rate of the AI when executing and defending submissions on higher difficulties.

* Fixed CAF stats so they update correctly when moving to different weight divisions in Career mode.

* Fixed a bug in Career in which the fighter is demoted to the WFA when he should not.

* Career Fighters no longer keep their stats when copied to the Create A Fighter mode.

* Career Fighters can no longer obtain stats of 100 in all categories (i.e. no Super CAFs)

* Fixed a text bug in which “Team Cloud Tokyo” is displayed in the Camp Explanation Text for Team Higashi Camp.

* Changed the Online Ticker to display more than one Online Ticker message after booting the game.

* Fixed a bug in which the Monthly Ranked leaderboard is not reset for players in online matches during certain hours of the first day of the month.

* Adjusted the Online Key message to indicate the location of the key code on the manual. (applies to newbies)

* Updates the UFC fighter stats to accurately reflect UFC Draws and No Contests.

Along with the patch update, WE ARE RESETTING THE RANKED AND FIGHT CAMP ONLINE LEADERBOARDS EARLY NEXT WEEK. As mentioned, we are doing a complete leaderboard wipe to start everyone fresh given the magnitude of changes. All of your online leaderboard stats will still be saved in your offline profile, however your leaderboard rank and fight camp rank will be reset to 0. Any new ranked/fight camp leaderboard online stats will simply aggregate on top of your offline total. In other words, if you're leaderboard record is 500-225 today. When we reset, it will go to 0-0, but in your offline stats profile, you will still have 500-225. When you start playing ranked onlne again, if your leaderboard record after a few days is 20-10 let's say, then your offline aggregate stats should say 520 - 235. We want to make sure everyone understands all your stats are always aggregated offline in your save profile, as long as you never delete that!

Second, the complete Fight Camp integration with our official website will go live early next week as well. This will allow you and your team complete control of your Fight Camp on our official site, with the ability to manage, assign roles, message, check your banners, view advanced stats and leaderboards, and check out other Fight Camps. Not to mention, you can also create or join a Fight Camp directly from our website. For those familiar with "clans", this will be your new best friend section on our website.

All in all, its great to get the patch out for everyone and we realize completely there are more requested fixes at hand and even some that are considered extremely high priority by the community consensus. The dev team is taking all the feedback in and i'll be continuing to echo your voice and do the best we can for continued support.

Candidly speaking, I look forward to making these forums a more welcome place. We're significantly improving the back end and front end to make that happen, that will start rolling out next week as well. A lot of it will be transparent to you, but incredibly helpful to me and the mod team, which in turn, is definitely good for you."
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: XBOX 360 Patch Out

Yay, I can play without worrying about getting a Machida cheeser. If anyone's online tonight, I'll probably be around for a few matches. Still haven't fought anyone from OS in 2010, but I've been having fun against randoms.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Patch was short, downloaded it in like 2 seconds LOL. But anyway, submissions are a tad bit easier. I actually subbed Machida with Shogun in the 2nd round. Which before I never was able to do.

Far as flash KO's, let me play some more games to test it. I landing bombs on Machida and couldn't KO him, knocked him down yes, rocked him a couple of times, but that normal flash KO I haven't seen yet.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Yeah I still don't know what the problem with "Flash KOs" is... I've seen a few of them throughout my games in 2010 and while a few were weak-looking and iffy (glancing blows), they're very rare where it's actually sub-85% head damage and you get KO'd. I just don't get the issue.

If they tweaked subs a bit and removed the auto-takedown I should be enjoying the game more. It's not great and I like elements of 2009 better (crying for my Judo throws and sweeps), but I'l still having a good time. I'll be online tonight around 9:00 EST most likely... GT = Stumbleweed85

We should mess around with the camp/training features... I still haven't done anything with that.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

how are you doing subs? From what it appears to everyone else, subs seem harder now....I was using the charge method, and Im not seeing any zooming animation not matter how long I hold it. Is it gone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I just do it the regular shine way with no charge. I played a few more games. Flash KO's have been toned down a lot. I have yet been able to KO somebody with one punch or one combo either. Which that was something able to do before the patch with ease.

Now to do a KO, you really have to connect with their face 6 or more times before you can KO them. Now instead of a KO, you will just rock them and even rocked you got to land 3 solid shots before they get KO'ed standing up.

When before it didn't matter if the person was blocking or not, if you were rocked standing up, if you got touched it was a KO.

And the auto takedown thing being taking out is GREAT.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I just do it the regular shine way with no charge. I played a few more games. Flash KO's have been toned down a lot. I have yet been able to KO somebody with one punch or one combo either. Which that was something able to do before the patch with ease.

Now to do a KO, you really have to connect with their face 6 or more times before you can KO them. Now instead of a KO, you will just rock them and even rocked you got to land 3 solid shots before they get KO'ed standing up.

When before it didn't matter if the person was blocking or not, if you were rocked standing up, if you got touched it was a KO.

And the auto takedown thing being taking out is GREAT.
Really? They didn't mention they were fixing the KOs in the patch... I wonder if they kept that quiet for some reason.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Can anyone explain how the stamina is supposed to work on the subs? It seems whenever your guy has an all yellow bar they automatically get out. The bar also drains too fast to score a sub too, so it is always full yellow in a matter of seconds...
It makes me sad
I post the frog

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »