Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Update and Hello Again...

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Update and Hello Again... within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2010, 06:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Update and Hello Again...

hey tank why is it i am getting no sparring points in my career mode did something go wrong with the patch i own a 360
Old 06-26-2010, 06:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC Patch Update and Hello again

hey tank why is it i am getting no sparring points in my career mode did something go wrong with the patch i own a 360
Old 06-26-2010, 06:52 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: UFC Patch Update and Hello again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagaz79
From what I understand is

1. Sparring points have a max total of 999.
2. Max of 50 pts per sparring session also.

So say you had points saved up that was over 1000, your sparring sessions will gain 0 until you start spending those points. This was done to help counter the super cafs but really it just screwed the career mode people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
Super CAF 'Red Name' fix doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78UEiF3ftK4&feature=player_embedded

If you had a super-CAF before the patch, all you have to do is edit age/hair color/etc and it will change into a 'White Name' post-patch CAF online. Lack of stat screen on online matches is ruined for anyone with a CAF since you still can't tell a 71 OVR CAF from a 100 OVR CAF....
Old 06-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #13
Rookie

IIIISICKNESSIII's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey wsup, FYI I'm playing on XBOX 360
In regards to the patch, I understand removing the auto takedowns [that was an epic fail], I agree with fixing the omoplata from open guard down so that people can't start a sub and then cancel it just to standup. I'm always glad to hear that you guys are working on the online gameplay and lag issues [hopefully you understand that the smoothness of the online gameplay WILL MAKE or BREAK your game]. But your career mode has so much potential for it to be so flawed. Understand that I'm cutting you guys a break because this is only your 2nd installment of the franchise, but I can't help but feel that someone over there at THQ is slacking on the job. You really need to sit down and research how some of these other sports titles have created and then SUSTAINED cult-like followings such as MADDEN.
I was in the middle of creating my heavyweight yesterday when you guys released the patch and now I'm only getting 50 points per spar session instead of 150 to 200 which has proved to be a major setback and disapointment since I'm already in year 9 of his career and now my heavyweight will never reach his full potential to be a super caf. The problem I'm seeing is that when I do finish him and take him online I will be matched against other heavyweight cafs that were finished before the patch was released meaning that my heavyweight will never stand a chance against one of those guys, on top of that You can't even see the other guys stats and attributes before a fight online meaning you'll never even know if you're fighting a super caf or not. I already have 2 super cafs [98 overalls] that I created before the patch and I can assure you if you get online with your caf that you created AFTER the patch was released and fight ME with my super caf that has 100 in every attribute, It will prove to be a very short, frustrating experience for YOU.
This career mode problem should have been fixed before the game was released or at least only days after the release because now there's no telling how many super cafs are out there and you won't even know if you're fighting 1 untill it's too late.
My point is that as gamers we get jerked around enough at 65+$ per game and we are growing impatient as the learning curve is gradually disapearing. MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world today and if you guys play your cards right this franchise can be bigger than MADDEN ever thought about being, but if you dont hurry up and get with the program EA is going to sweep this rug right out from underneath you. MARK MY WORDS!!

Last edited by IIIISICKNESSIII; 06-26-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Clarifying what console I'm referring to
Old 06-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #14
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

You're complaining b/c you cant make a "super" CAF?
Old 06-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 29

Hey, Tank.

Is there a way I can send this back to you guys for a full refund? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
You're complaining b/c you cant make a "super" CAF?
To be fair - there is zero reason to not allow all 100's in an offline CAF. We should be able to do what we want.

They should simply impose a limit on what you can bring online.

They chose the lazy way out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »