Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #17
Go Titans..

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
yeah, but why at the beginning of the game in Pittsburgh? Has any NFL game ever started that empty? I mean, even the Jags games dont have that many empty seats.
The only contender to how many empty seats are in this game was the Dolphins playing in Hurricane Ivan 4 or 5 years ago.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

Dude playing is garbage.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

This game needs to be faster. I know that Ian had the E3 version set to slow gameplay but they definitely need default speed to be set to normal at the very least. The new locomotion looks great but this game literally looks like it is in slow motion with the new locomotion and the "slow" game speed.

Please speed it up Ian.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #20
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

The thing I noticed was in the menu before the game it had presentation set to normal. That's great you can probably tone down all the cut scenes.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:12 PM   #21
Rookie

bodymore's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka520
Dude playing is garbage.
I know. I dont think he completed a pass until the end of the third qtr.

I hate when I play against people who drop their nose tackle like that thinking they actually will make a play.

Did you see the play of the game, where Big Ben trucks Mount Cody? WTF!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #22
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

on all madden, those defenders should be picking that pass off at 1:19. (3rd video) sort it out EA. gus sounds good though,
Old 06-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #23
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYoung
These videos confirm my impression from the other E3 videos:
Defence seems pretty bad this year.
The Ravens D couldn't get any pressure on the QB or make a tackle.

This was on All-Madden, right?
The dude playing with the Ravens only had 3 down lineman the entire game, and he would take his DT off the line to help the defend against the pass.

Im not saying the Defense does get pressure (because idk)...but Im just saying, the guy playing didn't really help his Defense out by only rushing his two DEs the entire game..
Old 06-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #24
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

WHOA!!! Good Lord it looks nippy out there, man I gotta say that looks solid I really wish they had the little details like interactive sidelines and such but the gameplay and animations are lovely.

Thanks for the video steve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »