Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Raiders vs. 49ers (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Raiders vs. 49ers (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 05:17 AM   #17
Nev
Rookie

Nev's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Raiders vs. 49ers (K0ACHK)

Nice vid.

The Instant Replays look like they are cut short again. On the Nnamdi pick the replay starts as the ball is in the air.

I hope that gets sorted before the game is released.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #18
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
The audio from that particular game is mixed up with audio coming in from neighboring kiosks also running Madden 11 games at the same time Prince and Cowher.
It was very easy to distinguish the difference.
That STILL doesn't excuse the fact that Gus' commentary is "he hands off","he scans the field",he throws the ball",he catches the ball".

Like I said,different voice,same outcome. There's absolutely no connection with the announcing and the players.

IMO,EA has had 2 of the best voices ever to do live broadcasts (Michaels and Gus) and has somehow made BOTH of these announcers sound like mindless drones.
The issue isn't the "neighboring kiosks"....after what I've heard,this falls solely on EA/Tiburon.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #19
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
What game speed was this played on COACHK? This looks much better then some of the other E3 speed that looked way to slow and almost has a boring feel to it...

Also, did you talk to Ian about what they are setting on-line and off-line default games speed too?

Thanks for the videos!!

EDIT: In these videos when the players are on a breakaway it looks much more like they are actually running. On the slow game speed in most the videos it looks like they are skating. Ian said that on slow game speed it alters the running animation so I guess thats what he meant...
-Glad you're enjoying the videos CH!

I didn't start that game, but I'm pretty sure it was on All-Madden and on Normal Speed. Sorry; I didn't get a chance to ask Ian about what the online and offline default speed settings would be. I guess I was so used to what we had in Madden '10, that it didn't cross my mind. I'd like to see online gameplay speed go back to Normal too; it felt like too many times on the slow setting that I had to fight the computer to make any cuts with controlled players in Madden '10.
@K0ACHK ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/K0ACHK
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
Old 06-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Did Collinsworth record ANY new lines this year? aside from the QB comparisons for the openers?

I hope he didn't receive a full salary haha
Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #21
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
When I started the video I had the audio turned off, before I turned the volume on I had to look to make sure that I was watching a video of Madden 11 and not 10. Thank you for posting the video's, that coupled with the lack of franchise improvements has helped me decide not to buy Madden this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 35
Quote:

I didn't start that game, but I'm pretty sure it was on All-Madden and on Normal Speed. Sorry; I didn't get a chance to ask Ian about what the online and offline default speed settings would be. I guess I was so used to what we had in Madden '10, that it didn't cross my mind. I'd like to see online gameplay speed go back to Normal too; it felt like too many times on the slow setting that I had to fight the computer to make any cuts with controlled players in Madden '10.
yah....coach your love for the game brings me back to the days of superplayaction football....lol! was wondering will you attend maddengras?
Old 06-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #23
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsNATION32
yah....coach your love for the game brings me back to the days of superplayaction football....lol!

OH GOD NO!!! Don't ever mention that name again. The horrible memories of games I've played prior to the ps2 era.

Last edited by myownsun; 06-27-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:

Thank you for the response COACHK!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »