Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
Rookie

bo4345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders

Moreno is good for those quick burst jukes, he's one of my favorite RBs in M10, he has it all except speed, this year he's going to be even better because of his high ACC and AGI, because they matter now. As long as I can cut back or bounce it outside short yardage won't be too difficult. Also a short pass to Eddie Royal or Bay Bay will work also. I just hope the devs put the "Wild Horses" in their play book, I mean we all know that Tebow will be used in specific formations.

I disagree that Campbell is better than Orton, I know the overall rating doesn't mean much, but Orton had a career year, and Josh led a 4-12 team.. Though looking back on the ratings, it looks like the only reason he's rated higher is because of his THP.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo4345
Moreno is good for those quick burst jukes, he's one of my favorite RBs in M10, he has it all except speed, this year he's going to be even better because of his high ACC and AGI, because they matter now. As long as I can cut back or bounce it outside short yardage won't be too difficult. Also a short pass to Eddie Royal or Bay Bay will work also. I just hope the devs put the "Wild Horses" in their play book, I mean we all know that Tebow will be used in specific formations.

I disagree that Campbell is better than Orton, I know the overall rating doesn't mean much, but Orton had a career year, and Josh led a 4-12 team.. Though looking back on the ratings, it looks like the only reason he's rated higher is because of his THP.
I agree. Orton should be like 79 and Campbell 78.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5
Icon4 Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders

There an error on Madden NFL 11 Oakland Raiders roster they forgot to put John Henderson on raiders roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
I just hope the devs put the "Wild Horses" in their play book, I mean we all know that Tebow will be used in specific formations.
K0ACHK took video of the Broncos PB (linked). I don't remember seeing any wild horses (specifically with the QB motioned to under center) or wildcat plays in the Broncos PB, but I could be wrong and I can't look at it now. There were a few curious looking plays that could easily be designed QB keepers for Tebow (Z-spot "white routes").

Old 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

Is Seymour really a LE on the Raiders? He was a 3-4 DE in New England, so I would have expected him to play DT in the 4-3.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

I actually think that Jason Campbell is a much better QB than Kyle Orton--it just so happens that Orton played behind one of the best offensive lines, while Campbell...not so much. Hard to throw when you're on your back...

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 06-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
why get so upset over these ratings? I never understood that.

Other than a couple of these ratings like speed, or catching, do you really think all these other ratings like spectacular catch, or swagger will truly have any kind of impact with the action on the field?

They are just for show..

I have been playing football videogames for 30+ years, and I never ever remember so many people paying so much attention to player ratings like this.

i guess the times have changed..

I emphasized in my point that, i was upset about the stupidity the EA ratings are all about because the contradict each other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
Rookie

cletusdog's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Didn't Orton only have a career half year? He and the broncos were god awful the second half of the season. All things equal, i'd take Campbell on any given team over Orton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
Is Seymour really a LE on the Raiders? He was a 3-4 DE in New England, so I would have expected him to play DT in the 4-3.
Seymour is the base RE for the Raiders. He is moved around a bit on the DLine, though. I think that Madden gets about three quarters of the positions wrong as far as DEs, OLB and safeties when it comes to weak side, strong side, Left DE, etc.

...and a Baba Booey to y'all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »