Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore

This app is for use with EA Sports© NCAA Football© series on the Xbox 360© and Playstation 3 consoles©.

With Pocket Scout™ College Football you can now take your team from cupcake to powerhouse by finding the best players available to you in recruiting. How many times have you been able to land that prized five star recruit only to have him show up to school rated lower than the three star backup you signed? Well now that is a thing of the past. With Pocket Scout™ College Football you are now able to see how good your recruits are. All you have to do is select the players grade in a given category and his overall rating will be displayed.

The letter grades span a range of numbers so you will be able to see the highest your player will be rated as well as the lowest rating he might have. 90% of the time the player falls within a point or two of the average.

There is also color coded categories for each position so it is easier to determine the most important attributes for a given position. Red is the most important followed by Blue, then White.

Another great feature is position grouping. Since DE's can play DT and vise-versa this app will quickly show you there possible rating at both positions. This is also true for OL, LB, DB and K/P. Just because a player is not a top tier cornerback does not mean he would not be a nice addition at free safety. Pocket Scout™ College Football will allow you to easily find these diamonds in the rough.

This app is now available in the Apple Appstore for $1.99. There is also a lite version in the approval process right now that will only include HB, OL, and K/P for those who want to wait and try before you buy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore

Is this for online dynasty, offline or both?

Great idea though, hopefully this works well.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Can you download this to a computer instead? I dont have a Iphone or anything like that... Wondering if you can DL it to a PC?
Old 07-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

That is freakin awesome!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

I better be able to turn this off in Online Dynasty's. This would be a really unfair advantage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

So it doesn't actually integrate with the game. You simply enter in your recruit's grades in various areas and it projects how they'd be rated. I can't figure out if this is cool or not I think it's worth $1.99 though to find out.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 36

Oh. That's cool. I wish it was kind of like the online franchise thing for iPhone with Madden, but with recruiting.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Just bought it. With recruiting online this year, I'm committing myself to maximizing the recruiting experience

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »