Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Behind the Scenes - AFC East & West Player Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Behind the Scenes - AFC East & West Player Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Behind the Scenes - AFC East & West Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
Tebow has 90 acceleration!! What in the bejesus...

That rookie wr thomas can burn chris johnson on a fade (who runs a 4.2)

way to show off those orange and blue colors there donny!

every single broncos rookie gets the benefit of the doubt..

the raiders? fahget about it...
It's probably because Chris Johnson sucks.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmanz

― Plato
Old 07-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
They don't have much else to talk about for the Broncos except their rookies haha... at least we have a LEGIT punter.... take THAT
1000 dollars says if tebow is drafted by the raiders he gets 60 speed and 20thp and tha. I'm long used to Donny's bias towards the raiders by now, after all he is a bronco fan.

I'll never understand how they think it's ok to allow one guy to do ratings for 32 teams. No way you can remain objective and we are all subject to cognitive bias to some degree, even if it's subliminal.

Not one player on our team got the benefit of the doubt and many regressed after the last roster update for absolutely no reason (miller, gallery, even jason campbell)..even though this practically an entirely, new, better team. Makes no sense. Never have i seen one raider player get the benefit of the doubt, even the good ones. Even took Nnamdi forever to get his due...

The ratings should reflect that the raiders have been a team more plagued by inept coaching than lack of talent, after all WE call the plays. I'm tired of seeing unrealistic PHYSICAL portrayals of players on the raiders and i will edit them all myself LOWERING as well as RAISING things that i see fit, but it makes for a pretty cruddy online experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

Really? So now theres a conspiracy about Donny and the Raiders? The ratings for both teams look fine for the most part. I disagree with Tebow's ratings and think he should go down some everywhere, but oh well. His passing ratings aren't exactly great so its not too big a problem.

And Jason Campbell's 83 is better than anything he had last year in any update. So I don't know what you;re talking about there.

― Plato
Old 07-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #13
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmanz
running in a straight line with someone has nothing to do with his coverage ability. There's basically no one in the league faster than that guy and it's documented, dude ran a mythical sub 4.2 at his pro day. He's caught countless people on breakaways and that video as we saw it will never occur even if thomas has a field day on johnson. That is my gripe. An unrealistic physical portrayal of another Raider player.

Anyways thanks for the video steve, it was informative.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #14
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Really? So now theres a conspiracy about Donny and the Raiders? The ratings for both teams look fine for the most part. I disagree with Tebow's ratings and think he should go down some everywhere, but oh well. His passing ratings aren't exactly great so its not too big a problem.

And Jason Campbell's 83 is better than anything he had last year in any update. So I don't know what you;re talking about there.
I believe he ended the year at 84.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

I'm pretty sure the highest he ever was was an 81. I may be mistaken though. I just don't see how you can argue the Raiders to be higher. The ratings are fine to me. They reflect a struggling team, which is what the Raiders are. They haven't won more than 5 games in a season since 2002.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #16
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm pretty sure the highest he ever was was an 81. I may be mistaken though. I just don't see how you can argue the Raiders to be higher. The ratings are fine to me. They reflect a struggling team, which is what the Raiders are. They haven't won more than 5 games in a season since 2002.
This team this year on paper is a lot better than a 5 win team, i think we can all agree to that.

I also think we are in a position to take the AFC west this year and i'm a realist..never having blindly backed the raiders ONCE since we lost Gruden and in previous years although i think we are a 9-7 team last year without Jamarcus Russell. We are a much better team now than we were at any point last year...again i think the ratings should reflect the individual players and their ability so they move as their real life counterparts would on the football field and the ratings for the most part (especially the team i know the best, the raiders) don't do this, some of the positions are flat out wrong too but that's another argument.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »