Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals

I don't know what reason they're using to justify Ben being dropped if they are going by on the field performance, and he dropped some weight too recently.....but I already stated my beef in the other thread

Hartwig and starks should go down....Pouncy should be raised and moved to RG.....He'll be our best linemen by seasons end

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 07-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals

Im Glad too see Ocho swagger Rating at a 99
Old 07-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Harrison is a little over rated while Woodley and A. Smith and Farrior are all just slightly under rated.

edit: also I feel like Chad is over rated. Mauluga and Rivers are over rated. Geathers is over rated. D. Jones is under rated. Ndukwe is under rated but that is debatable.

Last edited by angels eclipse7; 07-05-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 12:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

What i dont get is how Ben and Mark Sanchez accuracy ratings are almost the same, and you could pretty much say Marks are better, which is just stupid as Ben is a way better quarterback than Mark, so its pretty laughable...

And that Timmons is rated so low, he should be a 85 at least

Last edited by steelers1624; 07-05-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
Harrison is a little over rated while Woodley and A. Smith and Farrior are all just slightly under rated.

edit: also I feel like Chad is over rated. Mauluga and Rivers are over rated. Geathers is over rated. D. Jones is under rated. Ndukwe is under rated but that is debatable.
Chad overated get outta here man you seriouly dnt understand what your talking about
Old 07-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
Can't wait to try the new additions to the WR corps in Sanders and Brown. I can see myself using Dwyer a lot behind Mendenhall. Pouncey is a beast.
For some reason, Ben got a major drop last year, even after posting record numbers.

Strange that these guys dont think ben can throw deep. He shouldnt have number comparable to Sanchez at all.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx
Chad overated get outta here man you seriouly dnt understand what your talking about
I beg to differ. Look at his stats last year and the last couple of years. With the stretched ratings, he deserves an 87.

Plus one of the biggest reasons his numbers finally went up this last year was because the Bengals finally got their running game going again.

Last edited by angels eclipse7; 07-05-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Man, I was supposed to post the team ratings. I was on a streak for it...

I might have to try and acquire Dwyer for my Skins. We need a young back and he'll probably progress pretty well. And to top it off he is a beast a trucking. Hopefully we can pound the ball this year and see its effects on the defense in the 4th. If so, Dwyer will be a fun back to use.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »