Home

NCAA Football 11: Online Dynasty Preview (IGN)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Online Dynasty Preview (IGN) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
NCAA Football 11: Online Dynasty Preview (IGN)

IGN has posted their NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty preview.

Quote:
"If I did want to take my time, as my private league with other media members required, there were plenty of other activities to keep my busy. First of all, there's the recruiting that we all know and love. It's as deep as ever and resembles an actual in-game feature, rather than a menu item, now more than it has before.

Players select an amount of time (from 10 minutes up to an hour) to spend on each player and must budget their time across ten hours. Within your specified time with each player you're forced to select a random topic from a huge list and then must either pitch him on that topic, compare your school against another of his top choices, make him a promise for the upcoming year, schedule a visit, or offer him a scholarship.

The amount of positive response you get from each topic is governed by how much he values each topic. If your team has a low rating in a topic that he cherishes then you'll be able to switch your topic up to three times per conversation. You can also only make three promises (ranging from early playing time to guaranteeing him a spot on the Freshman All-American squad) to the player throughout an entire season. There's a lot of strategy that goes into how to best present your case for why a player should attend your institution. It's especially rewarding when you coax a player away from a rival team that's being controlled by a rival publication. Or, in your case, a rival gamer."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / iPhone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: IGN: NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Preview

Thanks for posting link.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 11: Online Dynasty Preview (IGN)

NCAA 11 definitely improved on alot of things.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: IGN: NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Preview

Thanks for the link.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
i hate online dynasty i play two player dynasty with my friend its way better then playing online cuz after we finish a season we import the draft class in to madden and play it for a season then draft the real players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is actually the feature I'm most looking forward to this year
Old 07-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #7
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybird52
i hate online dynasty i play two player dynasty with my friend its way better then playing online cuz after we finish a season we import the draft class in to madden and play it for a season then draft the real players
I'm pretty sure you can save the draft classes from online dynasty to use in Madden.

My Video Game Streams
Old 07-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #8
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybird52
So you hate playing online games in an online dynasty? Because this is about all of the features with Dynasty Wire and other aspects of the online dynasty.

You might want to tell your friend how much more fun you'll have this year if you take your dynasty "online". You don't even have to play any games online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »