Home

Old Madden Ratings Site Reborn Under New Management

This is a discussion on Old Madden Ratings Site Reborn Under New Management within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Old Madden Ratings Site Reborn Under New Management

The popular FBG Ratings website of the mid 2000's is up and running again under new management. Over 17000 NFL players are being evaluated and re-rated for the 2010 NFL season. The FBG ratings system will utilize old philosophies for bringing accuracy to Madden NFL game-play while incorporating the NextGen attributes into player ratings.

Because of the many critiques of EA and their ratings over the years, the managers are hearing recommendations for player ratings. This will give the most loyal Madden gaming community at OS the opportunity to give their input into player ratings. Please visit www.fbgratings.com/members to check the site out.

You can PM Dan B. on OS under his handle DCEBB2001.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Old Madden Ratings Site Reborn Under New Management

So we can re-rate the players according to these ratings? Sounds SWEET.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
So we can re-rate the players according to these ratings? Sounds SWEET.
Yes you can! The goal is to get a ratings system that will bring more accuracy to gameplay in Madden. Then, you can rate the players according to the site to see for yourself!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 16

Is it possible that we see a roster created with the new attributes that someone posts that we can download?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Love to see EA have a feature like the 2K Locker/Share so we can get teams of roster guys instead of relying on Donny to do everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Overall
Name, Rating Change
Hgt
Wgt
Exp
Current Team
Manning, Peyton 6-5 230 11 Colts
Brees, Drew 6-0 213 9 Saints
BS!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0
not to rip on this, because it is a very good idea and i would like to see more work on this, but these aren't very good. i like donny's ratings better. just taking a look at my eagles and i am already disappointed. they have brodrick bunkley who is a decent player, not an amazing star, rated higher than trent cole, a pro bowler and one of the best defensive ends in the whole league. then they have darryl tapp rated only 4 points less then cole. i have a problem with that. then they have sav rocca at a 86 overall. that is sad. i love the guy but he does not deserve an 86 overall. some more problems, jason avant is higher then jeremy maclin, nate allen is given a miniscule 54 after being selected with the 37th pick in the draft, lesean mccoy is a 72 when i think he deserves to be pushin about 80 (he did great in his rookie year and proved he can start for the eagles and even replace brian westbrook), and they also have jamaal jackson as the best offensive lineman for the eagles when he is 3rd maybe 4th, and more. just by looking at one roster and seeing quite a bit of problems i don't think that the whole nfl ratings are accurate.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 PM   #8
Rookie

snowman5607's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah. Those ratings as of right now are a joke. Clinton Portis a 56? I know he's had a bad year and a half, but c'mon, man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »