Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

Jaguras look prettty good.

MJD might be too fast and quick. He really plays more like a power runner, and he is one of the most difficult players to tackle in th league. I think that was lacking in '10.

Love seeing Knighton getting good ratings at NT and backup TE Zach Miller with really good athleticism.

Derrick Harvey has really good ACC but his pass rush has been pretty much non existent in his first 2 years. Looks like more of a run stopping DE so far.

The OLine took a hit this year and they deserved it.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
I think Vince Young should be atleast an 83 as well Nate Washingtonn,but im oretty glad with where they ranked my boy kenny britt,ringer's at least a 70 though.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #11
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
Just a quick question to the Tennessee fans...is Cortland Finnegan really that good? A 92 seems pretty high for a CB no one really hears about (outside of Tennessee, I'm sure)...I mean we heard about him during the 13-3 season, but that's it...

Also, Troy Williamson of the Jags seems high, what with his 3 catches for 34 yards and a fumble last year...
Ya, he's that good. He's one of the most physical DB's in the NFL.

Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
Just a quick question to the Tennessee fans...is Cortland Finnegan really that good? A 92 seems pretty high for a CB no one really hears about (outside of Tennessee, I'm sure)...I mean we heard about him during the 13-3 season, but that's it...
Yeah, he's good. Unfortunately, last year the entire secondary for the Titans was MIA, some due to injuries, some due to FS Michael Griffin having an unexpectedly horrendous year (because of that I would rate him 2-3 points lower than what they are), maybe some other smaller variables such as a new def. coordinator, lack of Haynesworth pass rush etc.

Living in Nashville, the general hope is that last year's secondary was an anomoly.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Chris Johnson does not deserve a 99. The only active player even worthy of a 999 is Peyton Manning. I would rank CJ at around a 92 or 93. The guy is a great back, his numbers did show that, but he definitely can improve areas of his game.

― Plato
Old 07-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Chris Johnson does not deserve a 99. The only active player even worthy of a 999 is Peyton Manning. I would rank CJ at around a 92 or 93. The guy is a great back, his numbers did show that, but he definitely can improve areas of his game.
ya EA was quick to give CJ a 99 Jamal Lewis didnt max out when he ran for 2K
Old 07-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm assuming that you think that the other mid-high 90s backs (AP, MJD) would have to come down a bit in rating, am I correct in my assumption?
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayaHataSupreme
I'm assuming that you think that the other mid-high 90s backs (AP, MJD) would have to come down a bit in rating, am I correct in my assumption?
I wouldn't say that. CJ had one amazing year and one good one. AP has consistently been elite each year he's played. I'd like to see CJ prove he can have another great season before he is ranked above AP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »