Home

Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: AFC Ultimate Gallery

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: AFC Ultimate Gallery within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: AFC Ultimate Gallery

ESPN Videogames have posted a bunch of Madden NFL 11 screenshots, featuring the AFC teams.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: AFC Ultimate Gallery

Nice screen shots they took. I can't wait until they get to the NFC South so I can see the panthers full ratings. Thanks alot steveo.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nice picks...but you guys made Ryan Matthews SUPER BLACK!!! he has light skinn.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
louis Vasquez is super black to!!...dont you guys pay attention to skinn color...lol
Old 07-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The first picture from the AFC West gallery is not one I would have picked. The ball looks terribly big in the picture. And that juke looks terrible too. The missed tackle animation doesn't look so great either. Definitely not a great picture.

The third picture isn't a good one either in my opinion. If that is how he is trying to tackle Cassel, then thats laughable. He looks like he's giving him a friendly hug, not a wrap tackle.

On picture 15, the receiver should be putting up a lot better fight for the ball. Yes, its a nice play by the DB to make a diving swat, but as a WR you need to fight for the ball when the DB is still as close as he is. Make a little contact, it happens a lot.

The first picture from the AFC East gallery also needs a better fight. Not many DBs will catch a pass like that and not many WRs will let them make a catch like that. The WR should be jumping up for the ball, not trying to catch it at his chest. You don't catch a ball like that. If it was a slant pass or a short pattern, that animation would be fine, but on what appears to be a deep ball, you either catch it over your should like Cromartie is, or you make a fight for the ball. Neither is happening.

Picture 5 looks like an American Eagle advertisement.

Picture 8 looks awkward. The ball looks like a bullet pass and he is catching it like that. That animation should only play on a catch in stride down the sidelines. On a bullet thats high, the WR should turn around and jump up and catch it. Then maybe either fall down or a very agile WR should regain their balance.

In picture 20 the ball looks the same size of Welker's torso. That really should be fixed by now.

In picture 3 of the South gallery, a small detail I think that needs to be corrected is the positioning of Schaub's head. Getting hit hard enough to fall back like that would result in minor whiplash. He would not have the strength to keep looking down field unless the hit was a very soft hit.

Picture 1 of the North gallery really looks great. Besides the size of the ball I am happy with this picture.

I don't understand picture 6. What is Heap even doing to try and catch the ball?

Picture 22 looks like a holding call to me. The defensive lineman is on his stomach while the offensive lineman is grabbing his jersey.

Sorry for all the negativity, just stating what I think needs to be addressed.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

^^^^^

hahaha..LOL....."so other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?"
Old 07-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
^^^^^

hahaha..LOL....."so other than that did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?"
Yea, for the most part I guess.

― Plato
Old 07-09-2010, 05:27 AM   #8
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

I cba with any of this. Screenshots don't do it for me this time of year..usually we have captured gameplay by now but alas no..maybe soon!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »