Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Controls

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Controls within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
Strategy

OVR: 36
Good video, as far as the players are concerned. But the actual game doesn't look very good.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9
this is looking nice. the moves and control.im glad. can't wait for the demo
Old 07-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Contr

Man another controls vid? They milking these control videos. The part when Jennings drives to the hoop, Martin is facing Jennings right there in the lane and then turns to his left like he doesn't even notice him as he drives right on by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

Last edited by noshun; 07-12-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #12
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Kevin Durant, Brandon Jennings & Stephen Curry Talk New Contr

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxinem
holding onto tha ball in order to get enough power and a better release gives the defender a better opportunity to block ur shot... that's has to be fixed!!! grant hill got his shot blocked cuz he was holding on to the ball to get enough power (I guess) we he should have released early to avoid the block... with no variation this could get ugly!!! nice video tho...
This needs to be fixed. The more i think about it the more irked i get.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

i want elite to be a great game but that video has me a little worried,that did not look good at all, and can we hear and see other parts of the game now instead of the controls please. not impressed at all
Old 07-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 30
While, I was originally thinking, "Oh, no, not another vid about Elite's controls", it was good to see some 5 on 5 action, for once. Can't say I necessarily liked what I saw but still, it's early.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #15
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

More control videos, so tired of them. I'm a guy who did everything he could to market Live 10. But seriously, no more control info, we get it!

Let's see some Graphic Improvements, Stadium details, Dynasty Mode, etc.

Controls as someone else stated is over marketing / milking right now!

Thanks for sharing Steve, as it is nice to see some 5 on 5. The graphics and animations during those releases were terrible.

It's W.I.P. so I won't complain too much, I'm just glad they gave us this much footage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxinem
holding onto tha ball in order to get enough power and a better release gives the defender a better opportunity to block ur shot... that's has to be fixed!!! grant hill got his shot blocked cuz he was holding on to the ball to get enough power (I guess) we he should have released early to avoid the block... with no variation this could get ugly!!! nice video tho...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
This needs to be fixed. The more i think about it the more irked i get.
Agreed. I hope the devs will listen to us. . Plus I don't want ray allen when playing Elite 11 to hold the ball too long when doing a jumper coz in real life he is one of the nba players who have the quickest shot release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »