Home

Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd

This is a discussion on Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd

Alright guys, unlike at E3 where I split between a bunch of games, tomorrow is all Madden NFL 11, all the time. Here is what I want.

Legitimate, well thought out respectful questions only. Anything with a hint of sarcasm I'm not asking.

I will also try to get as much video as I can, and this time in full game segments. No requests for teams, but if you want something specific gameplay-wise, I will try to get it.

I will be answering questions on OS when I get back, probably on Thursday evening. I will, however, be tweeting all day at my Twitter page. @MillenniumOS

Alright, ready....set.....GO!

UPDATE: EA has given us an embargo date of August 2nd. We can't discuss anything, until that date.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden Questions (EA Hands-On 7/14)

How much has the sim engine been tweaked and were they able to get stats to represent real life much better across all stats?

Thanks.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #3
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono078
How much has the sim engine been tweaked and were they able to get stats to represent real life much better across all stats?

Thanks.
Be more specific. Tell me what stats should be around where.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Thanks Mill!

one request...any chance you can grab some videos on the zoomed camera?

also.....can you get a feel for the fade/corner route...in terms of passing.

last year it seemed touch passes were too....floaty or lofty (if that makes sense)
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

1. Has the Progression/regression System been improved over last years game? In Madden 10 players seemed to regress or progress with no logic behind it in Online Franchise.

2. Has the Ball trajectory been improved for intermediate and deep throws? the qb should have more touch on these throws.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Be more specific. Tell me what stats should be around where.
I just meant generally have they tuned the stats to be more realistic.

But I guess to be more specific, the rushing stats for #1 and #2 running backs. Also sacks.

And just in general ask if they have tuned QB stats.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

1. With the new strategy pad there is a new option under the DL pre-snap that says "pass". Ian says this makes the DE's push UP the field creating a pocket. Can you see if this actually works and the DE's/OLB's in the 3-4 actually get up the field and create a pocket?

2. When playing man coverage do the LB's get out and defend the RB out of the back field? (This made on-line play unplayable last year)

3. Does the 3-4 work this year? (Does the D-line force double teams allowing the LB's to roam free, and are there DL win animations where they actually drive the OL backwards? In Madden 10 the DL would lock on the OL and either shed them or the OL would push them back. There was no DT drive animation where they pushed the OL into the backfield)

3. Play with slow and normal gameplay and let us know which one you like better? Also, ask Ian what they will be using for on-line default.

Thanks and have fun tomorrow!! I will be glued to your twitter haha
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
1. Has the Progression/regression System been improved over last years game? In Madden 10 players seemed to regress or progress with no logic behind it in Online Franchise.

Thanks in advance
Amen!
And how often do players progress/regress?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »