Home

Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd

This is a discussion on Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden Questions (EA Hands-On 7/14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
1. With the new strategy pad there is a new option under the DL pre-snap that says "pass". Ian says this makes the DE's push UP the field creating a pocket. Can you see if this actually works and the DE's/OLB's in the 3-4 actually get up the field and create a pocket?

2. When playing man coverage do the LB's get out and defend the RB out of the back field? (This made on-line play unplayable last year)

3. Does the 3-4 work this year? (Does the D-line force double teams allowing the LB's to roam free, and are there DL win animations where they actually drive the OL backwards? In Madden 10 the DL would lock on the OL and either shed them or the OL would push them back. There was no DT drive animation where they pushed the OL into the backfield)

3. Play with slow and normal gameplay and let us know which one you like better? Also, ask Ian what they will be using for on-line default.

Thanks and have fun tomorrow!! I will be glued to your twitter haha
I second these questions. These would be awesome to get answered! Also, is the announcing more improved then E3's. Is the cutscenes and stadium music repetitive or very thought out, and appropriate (the right player gets congratulated). Are all the pregame chants identical to the Saints chant?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #10
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono078
I just meant generally have they tuned the stats to be more realistic.

But I guess to be more specific, the rushing stats for #1 and #2 running backs. Also sacks.

And just in general ask if they have tuned QB stats.
I'm not asking general questions. Tell me exactly what you saw wrong with them last year, and what you want to see them around this year.

No offense to anyone, but vague questions get vague answers. If you guys want some real info, tell me what you want me to get for you specifically. If it was an issue in Madden 10, tell me what the exact issue was and what you think it should be.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #11
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

another one

was the EXTRA POINT halftime show removed this year?...if yes....why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #12

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I know others will ask others things I want to know so I will ask just one question:

Did formation subs on special teams make it into this years game? (if there is already a confirmed answer to this I apologize.)
Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 36

1. When playing teams with stand out defensive ends or defensive tackles, do you feel their presence? Such as, are you finally getting a lot of pressure from a stud like Jared Allen, and does a NT like Kris Jenkins push back double teams?

2. With a team like the Jets, can you get pressure with a line backer blitzing and being untouched, without nano blitzing ofcourse. The Jets do this often, with stunts and lots of movement. In Madden 10 it was almost impossible to do.

3. When you substitute terrible offensive line-men for good ones, do you notice the difference?

4. Is it almost impossible to throw on shut down corners (Revis, Woodson, and Asomugha)?

That's all my questions, and thank you for taking our questions.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #14
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Here's my question

In Last years game and in the game play video's we have seen so far i have noticed that some players have this innate ability to truck everyone they might run into. I specifically noticed this in one video in which Broncos rookie QB Tim Tebow trucked virtually the entire vikings defense and ran into the end zone for a touchdown. has this Super powered trucking ability been fixed?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 36

Has the broadcast camera been altered in any way since Madden 10, and by that I mean:

-Are all team logos facing the correct direction (towards the user) in gameplay? (Redskins, Bengals, Giants had this issue, I believe there were more but that is all I saw)

-Has there been any alteration to the amount of zoom or the actual camera angle itself to provide a more TV-style broadcast? (The camera was very far away in M10)

One last question:

Are there injuries in CPU vs. CPU games? There were none in Madden 10.

Thank you so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 18

Call a corner blitz, do the corners rush completely to the qb or do they stop and run into the line to allow the qb to get a pass off? This happened like every other time you called the play in last years version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »