Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: SF vs. CLE, SEA vs. ATL, DEN vs. OAK (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: SF vs. CLE, SEA vs. ATL, DEN vs. OAK (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: SF vs. CLE, SEA vs. ATL, DEN vs. OAK (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Coach, could you please play on "normal' and "slow" and let us know which one you prefer? Also, if you could ask one of the developers what they are planning to set the on-line speed to as default that would be great!
I actually prefer playing on "normal" speed whenever I'm given that option. I got used to playing on "slow" speed online for league games, etc; but "normal" just feels right to me. -I'll definitely try something out for your request though CH.
@K0ACHK ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/K0ACHK
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
Old 07-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
Not a problem GoEagles! They were already on the list for today; another Eagles fan already made a request.
Thanks to you and the other Eagle's fan. I appreciate it, and it's cool that your helping out. It may slip your mind but Mike Bell and LeSean McCoy running, and Kolbs short-Mid Accuracy is all I need. Please. If not any Eagles vid is good enough for me lol.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

OVR: 12
Lightbulb Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: SF vs. CLE, SEA vs. ATL, DEN vs. OAK (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEagles614
Thanks to you and the other Eagle's fan. I appreciate it, and it's cool that your helping out. It may slip your mind but Mike Bell and LeSean McCoy running, and Kolbs short-Mid Accuracy is all I need. Please. If not any Eagles vid is good enough for me lol.
No problem at all GoEagles; I'm just as excited as anyone else for Madden '11. About to gear up and head out now, so between now and midnight, if you or anyone else has any requests or wants to see updates; just follow me on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/K0ACHK (Number Zero for the letter "O") . -Thanks!
@K0ACHK ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/K0ACHK
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 12:28 PM   #12
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

KOACHK,
Are these videos you are putting up from E3 still or do you actually have access to the game now? If so, can you do some Packers at Lambeau footage?
Old 07-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
I actually prefer playing on "normal" speed whenever I'm given that option. I got used to playing on "slow" speed online for league games, etc; but "normal" just feels right to me. -I'll definitely try something out for your request though CH.
Thanks KOACHK!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
been following this site for a while, new user here, i got a special request i have yet to notice on here. can you do a video of the audibling voice overs, i want to know if they got matt ryans snap count and audible voice over kinda like they have peyton mannings. thanks. also anyone that knows who has access to that forward this request to them i would appreciate that. thanks and GO FALCONS
Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 9

Love the 9ers vid...kinda bummed I didnt see the Alex Smith-led Game Winning drive!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »