Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Moments LIVE

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Moments LIVE within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Moments LIVE

Eh, I don't know about having to buy them... I don't play Madden Moments enough.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
people the coins bring back some old madden where u use them to buy in game stuff... u dont have to buy coins but when u finish playing a game u are rewarded some coinage for a bunch of stuff in game which is very nice
Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 30
Definitely like the idea of the Madden moments purchase with the coins. I wasn't going to pre-order Madden, this year, because it didn't seem like there was any reason to do so unlike last year with the Superbowl demo but now I want to get those coins. I don't want them for anything else but the Live Madden Moments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
We're all in for a LONG RIDE wit EA. I Love how they are trying so hard to polish this game with so many things other than actual on the field gameplay. Don't get me wrong the new sideline catches do look great but they dumbed down the consumers of football by adding and subtracting features that were in the game previously and renaming them. For EX. Protack. That has been in previous Madden games IE Madden 03-05. This year progressive lighting...and i can go on forever. I am not a EA basher or as some might think but i am a person who is just tired of EA's deception. I have been playing madden religiously since 92. I am just tired and to continue to let them do what they want is a crime that i can't stand for.
Its time to wake up People.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldMarshallP1
We're all in for a LONG RIDE wit EA. I Love how they are trying so hard to polish this game with so many things other than actual on the field gameplay. Don't get me wrong the new sideline catches do look great but they dumbed down the consumers of football by adding and subtracting features that were in the game previously and renaming them. For EX. Protack. That has been in previous Madden games IE Madden 03-05. This year progressive lighting...and i can go on forever. I am not a EA basher or as some might think but i am a person who is just tired of EA's deception. I have been playing madden religiously since 92. I am just tired and to continue to let them do what they want is a crime that i can't stand for.
Its time to wake up People.
Pro-tak in '03-05? You're joking, right?

Last-Gen Madden did have 2-man gang tackling, but only when two players hit the ballcarrier at the exact same time at the right angle. Pro-tak (when it works) lets other players come in after the initial hit. The problem is that there aren't a whole lot of tackles that trigger it, which leads to the bouncing off that we've seen in years past.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #14
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

this is kind of a similar approach to the nba and mlb today in the 2k games. and those are offered for free, without virtual coins. Everything EA adds now and in the future will be based around making more money, it is sad.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 07-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #15
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Video works now, OP updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Video works now, OP updated.
Thanks very much bro. I love how they are going through each week and allowing us to relieve it in madden. Thanks for updating it Steveo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »