Home

Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: Terrell Owens as a Bengal

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: Terrell Owens as a Bengal within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:57 AM   #25
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
looks like some skinny dude in the stands stole owens' gear and took to the field. you'll probably find the real owens gagged and stuffed into a locker somewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 04:00 AM   #26
MVP

blklightning's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: Terrell Owens as a Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboyjr55
to is getting his number, Warren Sappp said it on Nfl network that antonio bryant said he will let T.O have as long as he gets Compensation
funny, since sapp also said that bryant doesn't care which number he wears. i guess 28 mil is just enough to get by on these days. lol.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:20 AM   #27
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch masta
why are you worried about a dudes face?

its not like its basketball or something,besides it doesn't look that bad.
You do know what site you're on right? If socks and visors are a big deal, then facial recognition is HUGE. Just sayin.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:20 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 21

I wanted to start a new thread, but it would have most likely got locked.....

but back to important stuff about T.O. besides his jersy number.....since he was a free agent for a while and just signed...is EA going to give him a gimped overall rating to start....are they also going to give him slow speed as well....?

if you look at T.O.'s #s these past 2 years he is still one of the best....and video here shows he is still one of the faster bigger receivers on the field....heck on that reverse for a TD he just looked much faster than everyone on the field.....and burnt CBs for long TDs as well.

Old 08-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #29
MVP

Adam14's Arena

OVR: 10
Meh, he's over the hill, who cares in the game? I am excited for his antics with Ochocinco this season though.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #30

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
I wanted to start a new thread, but it would have most likely got locked.....

but back to important stuff about T.O. besides his jersy number.....since he was a free agent for a while and just signed...is EA going to give him a gimped overall rating to start....are they also going to give him slow speed as well....?

if you look at T.O.'s #s these past 2 years he is still one of the best....and video here shows he is still one of the faster bigger receivers on the field....heck on that reverse for a TD he just looked much faster than everyone on the field.....and burnt CBs for long TDs as well.

Yeah definitely over the hill but, his speed rating should be higher than his acceleration rating. His acceleration is pretty slow but, once he gets going he's got that speed to out run players still if he has space. Not saying he's got elite speed or anything but, he's should have a pretty good speed rating.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 7
look's good. Nice to See a Great Player with a Team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #32
MVP

blklightning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ-Titans
Meh, he's over the hill, who cares in the game? I am excited for his antics with Ochocinco this season though.
sure, he might not be in his prime. but with two other weapons at receiver, he won't have to beat the double team all the time. could have a great year if he and carson get some good chemistry going.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »