Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Hands-On Preview, Screenshots, Editing Explained (PESFan)

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Hands-On Preview, Screenshots, Editing Explained (PESFan) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Hands-On Preview, Screenshots, Editing Explained (PESFan)

Hands-On Preview

Quote:
"The goal brings a grin to my face, not because I’ve gone one nil up but because the move and the resulting goal felt so satisfying, something that I think the franchise had lost in the last few years. The reason it felt so satisfying was a result of all the improvements made this year including; the freedom of passing, the animations, the ball physics, the player models and the pace of the game which all combined in that one move to give an enjoyable simulated football experience."

Editing Explained

Quote:
"New options for editing leagues have been introduced - we can now add emblems to a specific to a league/Cup rather than just simply changing its name, and those emblems can be added to players’ sleeves too (left, right or both) much like the “football” logo seen in the Champions League mode. Also, drawing further comparisons with the Champs League - a specific entrance theme can be designated, adding a slight broadcast quality to the intro scenes."

Screenshots
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by ty5oke; 08-04-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Embargo Lifted (8-04-10)

Good screenshots and preview, thanks
Old 08-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #3

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
New options for editing leagues have been introduced - we can now add emblems to a specific to a league/Cup rather than just simply changing its name, and those emblems can be added to players’ sleeves too (left, right or both) much like the “football” logo seen in the Champions League mode. Also, drawing further comparisons with the Champs League - a specific entrance theme can be designated, adding a slight broadcast quality to the intro scenes.

Allied to this - a league/cup name audio file can be specified too. We didn’t test this - but I’m guessing that a short sound bite can be entered for commentary purposes? This would work well with the new intro commentary which now says team names, and even geographical references (“city rivalry” was mentioned in a match between two unlicensed London teams).

Other League based tweaks include the option to specify a particular match ball, and also the ability to edit league structure. We can now move teams from one league to another manually. Also, any editing done in PES 2010 can be imported with the “import prequel data”, which will save time for those that like to put a lot of manual work in.
Must have now.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

editing options sound really good, especially since you can import data from pes 2010. I wonder how many slots for kits and stadiums there will be?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
editing options sound really good, especially since you can import data from pes 2010. I wonder how many slots for kits and stadiums there will be?
Does that mean we will be able to bring over the MLS teams? If so, that is awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #6
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Must have now.
Being the huge soccer gan that I am I don't think I will play any other games once this comes out
Old 08-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #7

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Being the huge soccer gan that I am I don't think I will play any other games once this comes out
Hopefully I can get the UK version, I don't think I can wait until November.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #8
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Does that mean we will be able to bring over the MLS teams? If so, that is awesome.
we've already been able to create MLS clubs, but now it will be more authentic by adding the league logo, theme music and creating some stadiums.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »