Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available? (Update: 360 Progression Issue Fixed)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available? (Update: 360 Progression Issue Fixed) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available? (Update: 360 Progression Issue Fixed)

Just received a patch for NCAA Football 11.

Will update this post when an official fix list has been revealed, but until then, here are a few things that were possibly fixed, based on the NCAA Football 11 blog, a while back.

What are you seeing?

UPDATE: Based off feedback. Patch for NCAA Football 11, seems to have an issue with player attributes not updating, after training. (This could be a 360 only issue, still testing)

UPDATE #2: New tuner update fixes the progression issue on 360.

UPDATE #3: Post your impressions here.

Quote:
"-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Patch #2

I believe so
Old 08-11-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10

Just got an update on XBOX 360... right in the middle of recruiting for OD. Lost that time because it made me log out an install the update. Oh well. Any word on exactly what this fixes (I know there was a preliminary list).
Old 08-11-2010, 05:26 AM   #4
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

Yea got the same thing for 360.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:27 AM   #5
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Probably get a list tomorrow.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer003
Just got an update on XBOX 360... right in the middle of recruiting for OD. Lost that time because it made me log out an install the update. Oh well. Any word on exactly what this fixes (I know there was a preliminary list).
I too am curious as to what exactly the 2nd patch modifies.

EA posted a Blog Earlier:
http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...logId=ThankYou

While the blog post mentions a number of changes, there are no specific notes provided yet. Hopefully we will get some soon.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:29 AM   #7
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

I dunno.. I wouldn't get your hopes up. EA hasn't released a blog about this yet, and it seems like an unusual time to have a patch go live. Also, I just booted up my system and didn't get prompted for an update.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 AM   #8
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2

same here i didnt get prompted for a patch too
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »