Home

Madden 11 Community Spotlight on adembroski (MaddenUniversity)

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Community Spotlight on adembroski (MaddenUniversity) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 10
AJ, you mentioned Ian and the devlopment team face great obstacles in making the Madden they want. What obstacles would those be? Outdated technology? Upper management with conflicting vision? Do you care to elaborate on that comment?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #10
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
adem you hit it on the nose about mm you did i miss those guys they were fun
Old 08-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #11
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 11 Community Spotlight on adembroski (MaddenUniversity)

Aiight!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
Sounds like an awesome play style!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #13
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by labguy
AJ, you mentioned Ian and the devlopment team face great obstacles in making the Madden they want. What obstacles would those be? Outdated technology? Upper management with conflicting vision? Do you care to elaborate on that comment?

Unfortunately I really can't. I have been privileged to spend an extensive period of time behind the scenes, I've had long conversations with important people in the Madden process into the wee hours of the morning, but these conversations occurred in confidence. I prefer to retain their confidence, so I'd rather reward their trust.

Suffice it to say, the obstacles aren't from any one cause, but many.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 10
Thanks for being honest. I am sure they do have some legit obstacles and I am sure some of their perceived obstacles are just built in excuses they use as a crutch. So it is probably a 50/50 wash. I understand you not wanting to burn any bridges. I am sure Ian and the gang are good hard working people who probably want to make the best football game they can. I just question their approach and decision making much of the time. And I definately question their honesty and integrity in dealing with the consumer.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 22

Congrats man - your one of my favorite posters in the madden forums here simply because you understand how important of an oppurtunity we have here being able to interact with the triburon guys. I felt the same since day one that instead of bashing, poping fuses in here over things we dont like about madden and taking it out on developers..its much "wiser" to be more constructive with the things that need improvement when talking with the developers. We got a golden chance here with our ability to actually have a chance at helping improve a video game. Im at many gaming forums and there are very few communities that actually provide the ability for the core gamer to actually help improve a game. I think this is very under appreciated in here with many members.

Anyways looking forward to helping out with M11 and im also looking forward to reading your posts before the next madden comes out along with a good handful of other contributing members in here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 8
I appreciate both Adembroski for agreeing to the interview and giving such thoughtful responses, and Steve_OS for agreeing to select him and posting the link here.

To respond to Adembrowski's comment, we have evolved into a tourney-centric site as demand dictated. When I lived in Raleigh, NC we helped a local Madden crew by developing some weekly structure for them to practice in small tournaments and hosted some larger regional tournaments as well.

Now that I'm in Detroit, things are shifting a bit. My role has changed. Now my goal is to unite the various Madden communities by accentuating our similarities and celebrating our differences. Our ultimate goal is to help all Madden players get the most out of their individual experiences.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »