Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch #2 Information

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch #2 Information within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32
UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch #2 Information

Quote:
"Hey everyone,

Your patience and feedback since our last patch has been extremely appreciated.

We are officially working on our next patch which should resolve a wide range of issues for Undisputed 2010 on the Xbox 360 and PS3. The patch will focus on both Offline and Online mode fixes. The list below provides several of the top changes we plan to make, while others will be announced later once we have verified they can be patched successfully. A release date has not been determined due to the time needed for testing, however we are currently planning for release in the month of September.

1) We are working on a fix for the mid-match disconnects which usually occur during the 2nd Round or later of an Online match.

2) A solution for the Fighter Stats screen in the Online Fighter Select menu has been found. We believe that this can be done within the patch filesize limit.

3) We are reviewing various methods to balance combat including adjustments to Transition Reversals.

We will also continue working on improvements for the UFC servers, as well as a solution for resetting the online leaderboards.

Update 08/19/2010: There have been a lot of questions pertaining to online tournaments. Tournaments are not associated with the patch, so keep an eye out for an update separate from this thread. We should have an announcement for these within a week or so.

-Sway"

Source - UFC Undisputed Community Forums
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3

Last edited by sportznut02; 08-18-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: UFC Undisputed 10 To Get Another Patch

Waayyyyyyy to late IMO. I dont normally sell games but UFC 10 is gone(traded for Madden). I just played 09 last night and I am glad I still have it. 09 isnt perfect but it felt like a chess match. Only going for reversals when the other guys was showing a pattern, being able to transition if they guy decided to rain down punches without blocking transitions.....

Now if I found out they removed the auto-block transition crap then I might actually regret trading it in. Since it doesnt look like thats their plan, I am happy I got at least some money back for it.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

I knew this game was not doing well when I went into EB Games a month after the release date and they had a ton of used copies for $29.99.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late. September ??????? Please most people will be playing Mafia 2 and Halo Reach then. And I noticed they didn't say anything about the submissions, Flash KO's, stamina, etc.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: UFC Undisputed 10 To Get 2nd Patch

I really don't think a patch is going to save this game. They might as well just save the time and start working their asses off on the next one and make sure it's not a massive disaster like this year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I really don't think a patch is going to save this game. They might as well just save the time and start working their asses off on the next one and make sure it's not a massive disaster like this year.
Agreed, complete waste of time. I also still have the game, but even with the patch it still won't be worth playing. Biggest sports game disaster I can remember in a while. Closest would have to be MLB 2k9.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late. September ??????? Please most people will be playing Mafia 2 and Halo Reach then. And I noticed they didn't say anything about the submissions, Flash KO's, stamina, etc.
Yeah, too little, too late. I just regret that I spent my money on this game at launch. Thought it was a no brainer. At least I have 2009.

UFC needs to work with Natural Motion. It would be a match made in heaven.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

If they fix the "Rule of 3", I will re-buy the game used. If not, I won't buy 11 until someone confirms it isn't in the game.

The single biggest letdown of the game for me.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »