Home

EA Sports MMA Video: Jacare vs. Tim Kennedy Pre-Fight Entrances and Introductions

This is a discussion on EA Sports MMA Video: Jacare vs. Tim Kennedy Pre-Fight Entrances and Introductions within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports MMA Video: Jacare vs. Tim Kennedy Pre-Fight Entrances and Introductions

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
meh...

Not impressed, still don't expect this to be better than UFC 2010.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:51 AM   #3

OVR: 34
Re: EA Sports MMA Video: Jacare vs. Tim Kennedy Pre-Fight Entrances and Introductions

I like this kind of stuff, but no commentary while they are making their way to the ring makes it so dull. Even when they show the tale of the tape, the transition to the actual fighter introductions should have more. Maybe s simple, "And with that, here's our official fighter introductions..."
Old 08-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9
Where's the gator chomp motion for Jacare? Nitpicking sure but if you're going to do it why not do it all the way? I'm really wanting to see more gameplay and career mode videos. I'm really hoping the gameplay is good, if they can pull that off combined with them having the gameface in it would make for a great game.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:58 AM   #5
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
I dont like how when they announce each fighter the crowd gets loud for 3 seconds and then it gets so quiet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 33
Re: EA Sports MMA Video: Jacare vs. Tim Kennedy Pre-Fight Entrances and Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I like this kind of stuff, but no commentary while they are making their way to the ring makes it so dull. Even when they show the tale of the tape, the transition to the actual fighter introductions should have more. Maybe s simple, "And with that, here's our official fighter introductions..."
More of a Fight Night man myself. Hopefully that series will get Jimmy Lennon Jnr. in the ring next year.

I agree the lack of commentary around the ring announcements damages the quality of the pre fight presentation. To be honest what commentary I have heard in the gameplay videos has been poor. Good commentary in a fight game can bring alot of added intensity to the ring but I don't think EA have made much effort in this aspect of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »