Home

NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Are In

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Are In within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Are In

• Jordan Challenge – Relive 10 different legendary games from Michael Jordan’s career and replicate in NBA 2K11 what MJ did on the court. Successfully reenact all 10 game scenarios to unlock the MJ: Creating a Legend mode.
  • Historic Chicago Bulls Teams – Ever wondered how the Lakers of today might fare against the Michael Jordan led Chicago Bulls? Get the chance to play as some of the greatest teams in NBA history as the 1985-86, 1989-90, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1994-95, 1995-96, 1996-97, and 1997-98 Chicago Bulls squads are put at your fingertips in Quick Game mode.
  • My Jordans – While playing through NBA 2K11, users will be awarded pairs of Air Jordans for hitting game milestones and accomplishments. Collect the entire line of Air Jordan shoes that MJ wore throughout his career and gain specific attribute bonuses when you have them equipped.
  • MJ: Creating a Legend – Complete the Jordan Challenge to unlock this special mode where you get to take control of a newly drafted rookie Michael Jordan and craft your own version of Michael’s career in the NBA.
  • ALL-NEW IsoMotion™ Dribbling Controls - Delivering the most realistic feeling and reacting dribbling system to date with seamless transitions between ankle breaking moves. Coupled with an all-new gesturing system allowing users to intuitively translate thought to motion and dominate like Michael Jordan from the perimeter to the paint.
  • ALL-NEW Dynamic Shot Control – Take your offensive game to the next level with an unprecedented amount of control via the enhanced Shot Stick™. Dozens of new shot types, from layups to jumpshots to dunks and everything in between, are completely under the user’s control with the flick of a stick. The new Shot Branching system also allows you to adjust your shots on the fly in mid-air just like MJ and ensures that you’re never stuck in long drawn out animations.
  • BEST NBA 2K Soundtrack EVER – The GREATEST soundtrack to date featuring an eclectic mix of upcoming breakout bands and highly acclaimed hip-hop artists such as Big Boi, Drake, and even an original, exclusive track from 12 time Grammy nominee, Snoop Dogg.
  • Full PlayStation®Move Functionality – Look for more details coming soon, but know that NBA 2K11 will be taking full advantage of this exciting new hardware feature.
  • Plus, look for more news soon about great enhancement coming to other core features like My Player and Association modes as well as NBA Today..
Source - Gamestop

Thanks to esilk5!
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP / PC
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: A Few New Very Small Screenshots and Extended Info (Gamestop)

Thanks for the heads up.

Plus, look for more news soon about great enhancement coming to other core features like My Player and Association modes as well as NBA Today..

Cant wait for this^!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Nice touch with the finals patch but too bad for the classic team they have the ones from last years finals.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
MVP

this is what youvalss wanted lol
Old 08-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
MVP

funny, I created a thread and around the net people, raked me for saying has iso been adressed, rippin me and saying its dead, when obviously it isn't lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Thanks for the heads up.

Plus, look for more news soon about great enhancement coming to other core features like My Player and Association modes as well as NBA Today..

Cant wait for this^!
This.......
Old 08-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
funny, I created a thread and around the net people, raked me for saying has iso been adressed, rippin me and saying its dead, when obviously it isn't lol
I think it was the 2K guys who said something like "The death of the Isomotion".

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Nice touch with the finals patch but too bad for the classic team they have the ones from last years finals.
Yeah, happy to see the patch, but boy do I hate the new one from this year's Finals. Gonna miss the giant trophy at center court too. I loved that thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »