Home

NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Are In

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Are In within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Ar

I like the Finals patch finally being shown in a Final series. But the Jazz and Bulls on the OP image used last year's patch, certainly not a big deal for me. At least we finally have them.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 08-28-2010, 10:05 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K11 My Player, Association and NBA Today News Coming Soon, Finals Patches Ar

I hope there's a online franchise.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #19
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: A Few New Very Small Screenshots and Extended Info (Gamestop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Nice touch with the finals patch but too bad for the classic team they have the ones from last years finals.
In this build of the game it looks like they have the finals patch from last year, but that doesn't mean it will be so in the final game when it comes out.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
MVP

Basketball GURU's Arena

OVR: 15
i love this!!! im more in to assoc. mode. i haven't played online since 2k8 when everyone abuse the paint with Yao. and im liking the finals patch..hopefully we can get some more classic teams..
Old 08-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #21
MVP

Basketball GURU's Arena

OVR: 15
i love this!!! im more in to assoc. mode. i haven't played online since 2k8 when everyone abuse the paint with Yao. and im liking the finals patch..hopefully we can get some more classic teams..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7
previously I believe someone from 2K said that you may use any of the classic teams in association/season mode, and that all classic players will be free agents that you can pick up.

now in this new feature list, it says specifically that the classic Bulls team "are put at your fingertips in Quick Game mode".

so...are classic teams limited to Jordan Challenges and Quick Games/Exhibition mode only or can we play a whole season with them?
Old 08-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MukaMuka
previously I believe someone from 2K said that you may use any of the classic teams in association/season mode, and that all classic players will be free agents that you can pick up.

now in this new feature list, it says specifically that the classic Bulls team "are put at your fingertips in Quick Game mode".

so...are classic teams limited to Jordan Challenges and Quick Games/Exhibition mode only or can we play a whole season with them?
Hmmmm.. Maybe it works both ways...

I mean Classic teams in Quick Games, Season Mode and Associations.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 08-29-2010, 02:00 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7
Hopefully you are right. I can see myself playing multiple seasons using the old Bulls or Jazz with Stockton and Malone if this is possible

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »