Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Exclusive Matchups Diary

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Exclusive Matchups Diary within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #25
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Exclusive Matchups Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
That will definitely ruin my experience. Players like Kobe, Durant, and other star players are star players for a reason. Day in and day out, those type of guys work on being the best on the court at all times. There is no why a guy like me should be able to out perform them. I'm calling this a gimmick.
Come on now. Are you serious. First it didnt say you would have to out perform the best players. Its probably going to be either the player that is guarding you, someone that is starting in front of you, or someone on the same level as you on the other team. Of course they are not going to make you outscore, and out rebound the best players or put up 29ppg as a rookie with a 70 overall.

And you are thinking about numbers. Out performing another player does not necessarily mean who scored the most points. Some games in the playoff when nate robinson came off the bench he out performerd rondo but did not have more points then him.

I mean jordan had to out perfom magic and everyone else as a rookie to be the best didnt he.

To say they work day in and day out means that they should let you practice then huh? Then you would get bored with that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
i heard tht the demo is comin out september 5, is this true?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #27
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc247
i heard tht the demo is comin out september 5, is this true?
Where did you hear that?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #28
Rookie

on xbox live one of my friends works with like game informer or somethin and he gets a lot of information about games. He also recieves games early, like he had got madden 11 like 2 weeks b4 it came out
Old 09-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #29
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc247
on xbox live one of my friends works with like game informer or somethin and he gets a lot of information about games. He also recieves games early, like he had got madden 11 like 2 weeks b4 it came out
Idk but if its true then thats sunday. Hope so even though i dont think ps3 will get it at the same time
Old 09-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
What cause it dont offer jordan mode, your own shoe, and interviews. Those things will get old in the game. You can only play so many games of the jordan challenge. Things like the matchups keeps that mode competitive. So you are not just playing it from one season to another with just goals to reach. It really makes you play hard each game depending on the difficulty.
maybe.....but even without those features 2k would still be my pick .....so please address the meat and potatoes of my arguement and dont highlight just one thing
Old 09-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #31
Rookie

Yea i hope it is true cuz i wnt to hurry and try the game out for myself, so many people r judgin the game based on these videos and its not even the finished product yet. I ve already pre ordered my nba elite, so im really anticipating it. i used to b a big 2k fan all the way up to this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #32
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

If you fellas wanna compare games and features, take it to the basketball (other) forum

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »