Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Available, Impressions Here (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Available, Impressions Here (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2010, 05:14 AM   #9
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Arrives September 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
How do you know which version of the game you currently have? I'm on xbox360.
You'll get a notification come up when you start up the game and are connected to the internet than an update is available for the game and asking if you'd like to download it. No way to know the actual version you have I don't think.

Until you see that notification come up, you'll still be on whatever the last patch was you downloaded.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Patch 1.03 released (PS3)

It's an EA patch double whammy! Just got the Madden Patch and sure enough, popped in NCAA and got the prompt for that as well!

It appears to be 26 MB, and I will check for the Tuning pack once it's installed. No details right now though, because I'm going back to check out Madden - just wanted to give the heads up.

I'm a PS3 user, so I don't know if it's been released on 360 yet or not.

Edit: Tuner pack does not appear to be up yet. Would strongly advise against starting anything worthwhile until it arrives, because last time getting only the patch broke progression until the tuner set came out. Mods, feel free to edit when the tuner pack actually drops.

Last edited by bcruise; 09-07-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #11

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Patch 1.03 released (PS3)

I downloaded the patch earlier and there is no tuner set. I expect it to be up maybe later in the morning.

Who would've thought that both NCAA and Madden patches would be released at the same time.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #12
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3

The tuner is suppose to update the schedule not the patch so maybe once the tuner comes out they will play USC in week one but I cant say for sure. Tuner and patch usually dont come out on the same day so one will probably come before the other. I imagine xbox360's will come out around 7:30-8:00 EST but cant say for sure. I have some great AA sliders that have made my game experience great I hope I dont have to make drastic changes in these.

In other posts talking about depth charts I think they are gonna use awareness to fix the problem. So a QB at DT will not be seen cause a DT thats not great his awareness will out way the better attributes the QB has and a QB at DT with awareness of 12 will lower his overall at DT by 20-30 points. 2nd idea is that with "better freshmen" coming in we wont see QB with good tackling, persuit power/finess moves and other things that make a good defender. Whatever they did I am sure they fixed this issue or they better have cause it ruins the game. 45 minutes til I am out of work hope the patch comes out soon
Old 09-07-2010, 07:04 AM   #13
Rookie

klumdat's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Title Update 3 (TU3)
  • The pump fake exploit was resolved. The entire defense will no longer rush the QB after a pump fake.
  • Resolved an issue with setting SS/ FS to QB Spy and then blitzing, virtually unblocked.
  • Increased the Overall rating for incoming freshman. This resulted in one and two star freshman coming in at a higher overall rating.
  • In Season Progression is back! Players once again have the ability to get a slight boost to their ratings during the season.
  • There was an issue with Hawaii's home schedule causing conflicts with particular teams. This has been resolved. In particular, teams in the Pac 10 and the WAC will now have the correct number of conference games.
  • Resolved an issue with the Rush Defense slider where they were only impacting defensive line special moves. They have been adjusted to also impact win/loss chances for blocking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
The tuner is suppose to update the schedule not the patch so maybe once the tuner comes out they will play USC in week one but I cant say for sure.
The patch is supposed to fix Hawaii's schedule.

..****Sh Um...
Old 09-07-2010, 07:11 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: Patch 1.03 released (PS3)

Fantastic. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa2222
Well, this patch was fail.

Hawaii no longer plays USC in Week 1.

Can EA Sports ever manage to account for Hawaii's 13th game exception?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
The tuner is suppose to update the schedule not the patch so maybe once the tuner comes out they will play USC in week one but I cant say for sure. Tuner and patch usually dont come out on the same day so one will probably come before the other.
Last time (Patch 2), the patch was released in the early morning hours, the tuner was out by like 10am eastern. Same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klumdat
The patch is supposed to fix Hawaii's schedule.
Just be patient. With Patch 2, there was all kinds of funkyness going on with people threatening to jump off of buildings, and all of that was resolved once the accompanying tuner was pushed out.

Patience, people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 07:17 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Title Update 3 (TU3)
  • Tuned Man Coverage so defenders will not jump in front of routes so early. They will still jump the route, but not as early, or frequently, as before.

Thank the good lord.

I cant tell you how sick and tired I have become of seeing nothing but man-2 from these stank cowards online.

Maybe I can finally use more then 4 pass routes now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »