Home

NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

Check out what Ronnie Singh, Community Manager at 2K Sports has to say about NBA 2K11, including a demo announcement coming tomorrow, as well as Playstation Move and gameplay details.

Quote:
"For regular gameplay, we started with the single most important aspect in basketball: shooting. Our goal was for fast, responsive shooting, with no lag. All of the different types of jumps are in there: drifters, leaners, and fade-aways. Based on how your player is moving, simply flick the PlayStation Move motion controller up and you’ll spot up and shoot the appropriate jump shot. Similar controls are done for dunks and layups. Running towards the basket while holding the T button results in a dunk, as opposed to a layup if the T button isn’t pulled. Unlike the analog-stick-based controllers, you get flashy or power moves based on what is happening. Kobe running free on a breakaway? Pull up on the Move controller and witness an amazing flashy dunk. Garnett in the paint? Flick the PlayStation Move motion controller up and unleash a crushing dunk.

Well, I have probably gone on way past my time! I want to thank the people at PlayStation for giving me this time to tell you about NBA 2K11. Let me remind you to follow us on Facebook to see what’s the most new and exclusive info on the NBA 2K Franchise. As an added treat for you Sony fans, I would like to announce that the demo release date will be announced on the FB page tomorrow!"

@Ronnie2K

Quote:
"...Custom Soundtracks in PS3..."
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Demo date to be announced tomorrow on Facebook

Can't wait.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow

I wish it was next thursday lol
Old 09-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGenecyst
I wish it was next thursday lol
I hope its Friday the 10th but i think it'll be Sept 21st
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

Quote:
I hope its Friday the 10th but i think it'll be Sept 21st
That is the likely case. Ea Sports has Fifa coming out on the 14th, MMA on the 28th, so it's expected that Elite will be in the middle on the 21st. With Elite coming on the 21st, it would be smart for 2K to release theirs the same day
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

great article, but playing with the ps move will be a waist of time to me, i prefer the controller, 360 controller at best, plus i never buy sport games on ps3 except mlb the show, great read though
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #8
It's Far From Over...

bbolo84's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

Damn so on top of waiting for the videos from Czar we have to wait for this too?? The suspense is killing me haha.

By the way, i asked Ronnie if he thinks any extra Classic teams would be added to the game, and he replied:

"Hi bbolo,It’s most certainly possible. No more information is available at the time though. As always, classic teams are amazing, yet difficult. We have to reach out to every player on every team to get their licensing rights. It was quite amazing that we were able to get this much talent from generations past. When I see Cartwright and his crazy free throw routine on the Bulls, just makes me proud."

GT- bbolo84

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »