Home

NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

Doesn't the XBOX Live marketplace only add demos on Thursday's?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if that is the case. I'm praying that it will be next Thursday. September 16th.

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 09-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow, PlayStation Move and Gameplay Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Doesn't the XBOX Live marketplace only add demos on Thursday's?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if that is the case. I'm praying that it will be next Thursday. September 16th.
Demos on Live can popup at anytime. I've seen them come out at different times of the week.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #11
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbolo84
Damn so on top of waiting for the videos from Czar we have to wait for this too?? The suspense is killing me haha.
"
We get Czar's videos some time today right? I haven't really been keeping up that thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K11 Demo Announcement Coming Tomorrow

SLAM DUNK CONTEST!!!! i knew it 2k i fxn knew you guys werent holding anything back bring on ALL STAR WEEKEND!!!!

Quote:
Slam Dunk Contest with PlayStation Move
Mark Horsley, Gameplay Engineer, NBA 2K11: It was critical for us to showcase the full range of abilities of the PlayStation Move motion controller, so we started with the Slam Dunk Contest. The dunk contest input interface was significantly revamped for PlayStation Move, allowing the ability to pull off dunks much easier than in years past. When you get your hands on this mode with the PlayStation Move, start by pulling and holding the T button to pick up a ball from the ball rack. As your player runs towards the basket, start the gestures for the dunk you wish to perform. For analog-stick-based controllers, the input is done by twirling the stick. The stick commands translated naturally to gestures using the Move controller. A counter-clockwise circle on the stick translates to moving your hand in a counter-clockwise circle, and similarly translates for other commands. By completing a gesture while running towards the basket, and then quickly completing another gesture prior to takeoff, you choose which dunk you wish to perform. To complete the dunk, simply release the T button to time the release of the ball. Props are placed on the court by pressing the Triangle button on the Move controller, just like in years past with the standard controllers.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Not that the demo on both systems will necessarily drop on the same day..

But the PS3 store updates on Tuesdays. So the 21st again seems likely.. although I would love to see it on the 14th!

Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 10

The PS Move stuff sounds good. I definitely want to try it, but it sounds like a huuuuuuge learning curve.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #15
It's Far From Over...

bbolo84's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
We get Czar's videos some time today right? I haven't really been keeping up that thread.
That's what I thought. Not sure though.

GT- bbolo84
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #16
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepytercel
Demos on Live can popup at anytime. I've seen them come out at different times of the week.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up, sir.

Well, in that case, let's just hope it's next week sometime . But knowing 2k, I forsee it being released the week before the game drops.

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »