Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 demo is available now. Please post your impressions here.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Arrives on Sept. 15, 4 Teams, 10 Minute Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
So, downloaded the PC demo, absolutely loving it. 10 minute games, just lost 1-0 to Internacional, and had a blast. Tactics are revolutionary. The drag and drop system is so perfect.

If anyone needs any help with getting a PS3 controller to work as a gamepad, let me know, I'll send you some links and instructions.
HERE. I've tried it before but couldn't get it working. I use my xbox 360 controller. I prefer the ps3 controller though
Old 09-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #3
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Arrives on Sept. 15, 4 Teams, 10 Minute Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
HERE. I've tried it before but couldn't get it working. I use my xbox 360 controller. I prefer the ps3 controller though
Alright. I'm falling asleep. I'll send you a PM tomorrow afternoon with the drivers and instructions. If you can follow the instructions on the site that's great, but it took me a little bit to get them working.

Just played one more game Bayern (me) at Barca. Was great to see Messi playing how he should, making plays and being a serious threat from wherever he is. At one point, from about 30 yards out, he held up play, passed, and ran to the far post. When the shot came in, he was standing right there for the rebound, though he pushed it wide, was good to see some intelligence from him. I'm liking it, probably a day one purchase.

Last edited by Whitesox; 09-15-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:10 AM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
Alright. I'm falling asleep. I'll send you a PM tomorrow afternoon with the drivers and instructions. If you can follow the instructions on the site that's great, but it took me a little bit to get them working.

Just played one more game Bayern (me) at Barca. Was great to see Messi playing how he should, making plays and being a serious threat from wherever he is. At one point, from about 30 yards out, he held up play, passed, and ran to the far post. When the shot came in, he was standing right there for the rebound, though he pushed it wide, was good to see some intelligence from him. I'm liking it, probably a day one purchase.
Thanks Sox. I'll check it out. And don't forget our thread tomorrow! LOL

Man, just played one game. WOW. This has the potential to be the best football game I've ever played. The animations are very smooth. Physics are good. The CPU AI was excellent. The new passing system is spot on. Gonna take me a while to get used to it but I love it. I downloaded the FIFA 11 ps3 demo but that didnt wow me like this did. The only negative as I've said all along is the sound but not a big deal at all. I hope the ps3 version is exactly like this PC version.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #5
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Glad to hear y'all are loving it.

Any idea at what time this will be out on the PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #6
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here

Need to get used to the controls and passing, but am also loving it. Have a HTPC hooked up to my plasma running at full 1080p, looks stunning and runs smoothly. Now that the time mod and different team mods are starting to come out, this will not get boring before release.

Anyway play around with the game speed slider? It seemed like it only went from 0, +1, +2. I thought there were 5 different speeds with a -1 and -2 setting as well?
Old 09-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I downloaded demo, do not have a controller though, haha, only have wireless xbox controllers. All I want to know do teams play differently???? FIFA never gets this right, teams always attack attack up the field.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

itīs the demo out for PS3 as well? Iīm at work, i canīt check it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »