Home

Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz)

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz) within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2010, 01:36 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 14
I need Floyd in this game man. Mayweather would make this game much more interesting but I guess he asked for too much cash. Sucks because maybe if he was on it I would be tempted to buy or rent it.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz)

I loved FN4. It has it's flaws but for the most part is a great if not the best video boxing game ever made for a console. I loved the total punch control system (not perfect) and how intuitive is feels. What I felt lacked is what others here are touched upon and that is the dull stale career mode. That can be so much better. I expect the controls will be tightened up big time and I hope the roster of fighters is even deeper. I want as many classic fighters as they can get. Thank goodness for fighter share though, what a great feature that was.

Online.....hyper punchers. Nuff said.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist Article...MUST READ

Fight Night 2K11.

Close thread.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
Fight Night 2K11.

Close thread.

Stop it.

Fight Night 4 was an amazing game of video boxing. Nothing has ever come that close to feeling like your in the ring. Sorry but 2K does not do everything great.

Far from it actually.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todem
Stop it.

Fight Night 4 was an amazing game of video boxing. Nothing has ever come that close to feeling like your in the ring. Sorry but 2K does not do everything great.

Far from it actually.
You know 2K didn't Develop Don King's Prizefighter, right? They just published it. Venom Games made Prizefighter.
I think Visual Concepts would have really smashed Fight Night Round 4 easily!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
You know 2K didn't Develop Don King's Prizefighter, right? They just published it. Venom Games made Prizefighter.
I think Visual Concepts would have really smashed Fight Night Round 4 easily!
Until they attempt a Boxing title we will never know.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz)

If theres no Mayweather (looks like he's ducking Pacquiao in video games too, lol) EA needs to ease up on the buy-a-boxer thing.

Why do we have to pay for certain boxers? We are already doling out 60 bucks, how about just leave the DLC stuff for boxing arenas and trunks.

Put in as many boxers as possible since the roster is already so limited. I mean they had like 2 guys from the lower weight classes in FN4 which sucked ***.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by antifanboy
If theres no Mayweather (looks like he's ducking Pacquiao in video games too, lol) EA needs to ease up on the buy-a-boxer thing.

Why do we have to pay for certain boxers? We are already doling out 60 bucks, how about just leave the DLC stuff for boxing arenas and trunks.

Put in as many boxers as possible since the roster is already so limited. I mean they had like 2 guys from the lower weight classes in FN4 which sucked ***.
DLC helps them sign hard to get boxers. The boxers don't sign for cheap or free. The EA Fight Night staff has the smallest budget out of all their sports games including the new franchise EA MMA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »