Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Video and Screenshots: Playstation Move

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Video and Screenshots: Playstation Move within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Video and Screenshots: Playstation Move

Check out all the screenshots, right here.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii / iPhone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Video and Screenshots: Playstation Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out all the screenshots, right here.
I am not trying to be negative but man I am jealous. I cant even get the club to move so I want to know how they are doing this. I have read numerous posts on this and other sites that say the same thing. I wish it was a little easier to use. Or maybe I wish I was just doing something wrong but all my other move games work great.

Anybody reading this who actually gets this to work well with the Move, I am sure there are those of us that could use some help.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Jestep, not sure what you're doing, but I got it to work with no problems (on the demo, at least.) Are you setting the move controller to ON, on the controller select screen? Also, are you trying with the retail version, or the demo?
Old 09-21-2010, 01:08 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Video and Screenshots: Playstation Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Jestep, not sure what you're doing, but I got it to work with no problems (on the demo, at least.) Are you setting the move controller to ON, on the controller select screen? Also, are you trying with the retail version, or the demo?

Thanks for responding. I have tried with both and yeah I am setting the controller up. You get into the screen to set it up with the triangle button right? I can tell its set up because ocassionally the club will move but just not often. I just wonder if it has to do with my tv, I dont have HD. There is a thread on here about other people having trouble.

I hope I can get it to work. I am disabled so I get up on my knees to swing. and it doesnt work. I thought it may be that but my wife (who is not disabled) tried it and it didnt work for her either.

Where is your camera positioned? Do I need any paticular options on or off? Thanks for any help.

This is the main reason I bought the move so I hope I can get it to work (but if not my 4 year old likes EYEPET and sportschampions so its all good).

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »