Home

NBA 2K11 Q&A (For 9/30 to ?)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Q&A (For 9/30 to ?) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K11 Q&A (For 9/30 to ?)

About online...

1. How can they assure that online has taken a "dramatic improvement" this year?

2. Aside from playbooks being saved for online games, how about the controller settings (especially the camera relative or absolute shot stick setting) and coach settings (Auto Timeouts, Auto Subs, etc)?

More to come.

Thanks, Chase.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 09-21-2010, 06:16 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3

One question

Do the Phoenix Suns have their 1993 Throwbacks with the black alternate???

That is all!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

in the "jordan" bulls games, are there team specific intros, especially for the bulls

Subscribe to my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/buyah2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #12
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

Can u check to see if Iverson is in the game (should be in the free agency)?

If he is, can u tell me if he has a new jumper?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 18

Can the verticals on rebounds possibly be tweaked in a patch?

I have lot of association Q's but I'll hold until after the association insight.

Does Jared Dudley have a new jumper? (hate to ask this but Im really interested..lol)
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 09-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 33

Expanding on some of the q´s of a previous post and also inserting mines:

Gameplay:

1 - Do players still jump really high when grabbing rebounds? Please reffer them that this "high jump" it is noticeable affecting only rebounds and blocks and not so much other jump instances like dunks & jumpshots ... so it lends me to believe that it is not only an issue with the vertical rating as it would also affect those other instances, seems to be "hard coded" (dont really know if that words applies).

2 - Would/could the walk-up court animation be added (not walk the dog ball animation) ?

3 - Confirmation that plays can be initiated anywhere on the court and by anybody, not specifically within the blue circle and not specifically by the PG alone ?

Association/Season:

1 - Are there 10 day contracts ?

2 - Would events such as draft lottery would be accuratelly placed on the calendar while playing the Finals, as opposed to after ?

3 - Would players progression/regression be addressed so it can reflect a reasonable amount of uncertainty (like draft busts) ?

4 - Would there be coaches/assistant promotion and demotion ?

5 - Have the bugs been fixed (bigs 3pt shootout) as well as the inconsistencies (current and legends disapearing) ?

6 - Will there be ramdom all star locations after the first year ?

7 - Can we manage the DL so we can voluntarelly take players in or out of it and also assign specific injuries and recovery timeframes (ala MLB the show) ?

8 - I read that coaches influence what type of style the team runs. So does this mean that coaches now bring their playbooks and such to other teams? Effectively changing the style and tempo of one team to fit their style? Could this mean realistic coach movements? Could we see a team like The Spurs, once Popovich moves on, and they're taken over by a coach who loves to run, have the whole landscape of their franchise turned around by being filled with guys who can get up and down the court and not play much defense?

Others:

1 - Will the create a player and create a team features, receive significative enhancements/expansions at all ? Will we have a crete a coach/assistant feature ?

2 - Will we be able to download a draft class and asign those created rookies to teams so we can play with them in quick matches (as of now we cant, we have to either re create them and assign them 1 by 1 or we have to download/redownload them and assign them 1 by 1) ?

3 - Will there be any more classic teams besides those already mentioned ? even as a paid DLC option ?

4 - Will the commentary take into account specific individual facts in modes such as My Player and Creating a Legend (like if you are the leading scorer, do they talk about it/you) ?

5 - Will players specifics rituals at the start of the game wont be affected by rsoter movement (as 2k10 is, example: you take out Sasha of LA and Kobe does not chest bump with someone else) ?

6 - What has specifically being done to upgrade/overhaul the online feature and assure a smoother experience (please detail) ?

7 - Will the 2kinsider updates actually reflect any tendencies, spot ups, team/coach profiles edits besides the ratings edits (he have yet to do such) ? Will they also reflect coaches movement (when a coach is fired and a new one replaces him) ?

Thanks anticipatelly for your feedback Chase !

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-28-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Read Association Insight, so I had to erase most Q´s ... WOW
Old 09-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5
has there been any change to the scouting system in the association? It's something I've really wanted to see touched up on after CHoops was scrapped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

high off the glass lay ups and bank shots
have they been fixed

Styles p - This is how we live

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »