Home

NBA 2K11 Video: All Player Ratings, Including Bench Players and Jordan Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: All Player Ratings, Including Bench Players and Jordan Teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: All Player Ratings, Including Bench Players and Jordan Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
why arent the classic teams complete. thats quite dissapointing.

and sigh. looks like im going to have to revamp the guards reb ratings yet again.
I just wish 2k would do a better job of their ratings. hopefully their tendencies for simmed stats are improved.
Rights could not be collected by 2K for all historic players. While it sounds like the generics on each team will not be editable, it seems we will be able to create the correct players then trade them to the right team.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Where is Greivis Vasquez
Old 09-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
I bet all the people that msg'd you were asking how you got the game already lol
Old 09-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #20
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: All Player Ratings, Including Bench Players and Jordan Teams

thank u so much for this my man STEVE....was looking forward to someting like this but they rated my man Tiago splitter of the spurs a little low hopefully he proved them wrong an during the season he gets an roster update to improve his rating

Last edited by kolanji; 09-27-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

Hey guys, sorry for the silly question, but I cannot watch the videos on my computer right now so I ask: are all the classic rosters shown in full in this video or just the top 6 or 7 from each team? The only written list I can find for classic teams is on "The Real 2K Insider" website where Luc Longley is listed on the '98 Bulls but absent from the '97 and '96 club. I would assume in this case he'd be on all three squads. Therefore, I'm wondering if this list is entirely accurate. Thanks for any response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Hey guys, sorry for the silly question, but I cannot watch the videos on my computer right now so I ask: are all the classic rosters shown in full in this video or just the top 6 or 7 from each team? The only written list I can find for classic teams is on "The Real 2K Insider" website where Luc Longley is listed on the '98 Bulls but absent from the '97 and '96 club. I would assume in this case he'd be on all three squads. Therefore, I'm wondering if this list is entirely accurate. Thanks for any response.
the user in this vid doesnt scroll down on the historic teams so all you see is the first 5 or 6 or whatever.

on a side note, elliott williams with only a 71 dunk rating huh? the guy has a 48 inch (confirmed) vertical!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
the user in this vid doesnt scroll down on the historic teams so all you see is the first 5 or 6 or whatever.

on a side note, elliott williams with only a 71 dunk rating huh? the guy has a 48 inch (confirmed) vertical!!!
I'm wondering if there might be more players on these classic teams than we think. An unreliable source on another website listed a Bulls roster that had 8-9 real players, including Bill Wennington. Again, the info wasn't from a necessarily solid source so I didn't take it as truth, but it would at least make sense in the Longley case, yeah? Further, Steve Kerr is listed on the '96 and '97 Bulls but not the '98. The guy claiming 8-9 real players also listed Robert Parish on one of those Bulls teams, which would be a sensical addition, since he's on the '86 Celtics already.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:30 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbeard
Nope, doesn't look like we can. Classic 2k, they give you something great but only after they take away something that was already great. Very disappointing.
before we didn't have Jorden, Payton, Kemp &....ect, now we have them but we miss the rest, that is unfair, & having 10 teams of Bulls is also unfair. now we can have 10 MJ in the leage ...... from 0 MJ to 10 ????
& I always wonder why Barkley & Abdul-Jabbar are never in a video game!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »