Home

Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitter

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitter within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitte

Ummm yeah Durant was involved in the development of the game, quite a good amount actually before he had to go over seas. Just like Frank Shamrock and other MMA stars were heavily involved in the development process of EA MMA.

Far as EA not telling him, can't speak on that. They could have called his agent and his agent haven't gotten around to telling him yet. You never know. And being how instant everything is with Twitter, one can't knock EA for that.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ummm yeah Durant was involved in the development of the game, quite a good amount actually before he had to go over seas. Just like Frank Shamrock and other MMA stars were heavily involved in the development process of EA MMA.

Far as EA not telling him, can't speak on that. They could have called his agent and his agent haven't gotten around to telling him yet. You never know. And being how instant everything is with Twitter, one can't knock EA for that.
judging from steves post, he didn't seem to mind. Its understanable, training camp is on.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #11
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Well it is like.....really what can you do ? Kind of how is like you get extras put in movies and on people music tracks. But once they get done editing, your whole part might get cut out.

Just like J Cole, he did some songs with DJ Khaled, about 4 of them. However none of those songs made it on DJ Khaled's album last year.

So in a way, yeah he is disappointed, but in another way he still gets paid. And more then likely if they don't release Elite 11 at all and just go straight to Elite 12, I am sure EA will just make him the cover athelete of 12. It would be only fair after all.

And yeah I remember March Madness 08 when he was on the cover, that game was pretty bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

It's okay.

The game KD plays regularly is still slated for an Oct. 5th release.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #13
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Give me a break, I don't think KD is going to lose any sleep over this. Not a big deal. They put his photo on the cover and paid him.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
judging from steves post, he didn't seem to mind. Its understanable, training camp is on.
I posted in the other thread about this.....i highly doubt he cares at all to be honest.

Why is this even a big deal?

I mean we are talking about a guy on the cover of a box.....

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #15
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
WOW. The Cover Athlete didn't even get a call....smh
I certainly hope that it was a case of him not being reachable as these guys have a lot of "go betweens" that blur the lines of communication. I hope it wasn't because EA didn't have some level of professionalism, which I highly doubt. But you never know, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #16
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
It's okay.

The game KD plays regularly is still slated for an Oct. 5th release.
Is this true or are you just taking a shot?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »