Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Coaches Korner with Da_Czar (Part 1)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Coaches Korner with Da_Czar (Part 1) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
Rookie

DatSamuraiRose's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Coaches Korner with Da_Czar

This is Czar at his best...i still dont know how you have time to do these videos with SEVEN CHILDREN AND A WIFE
Old 10-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I did not. Its all star with offensive rebounds tuned down in the sliders besides that is sim all star.
Thanks for video, but do you think allstaris best level to play at in terms of realism?

And how come the bobcats r so stupid, they keep using the big man guarding baron davis???

Also, I hope the AI will scout my team like how you scouted their team. So for instance, if I have a raptors squad with Iverson, Derozen, Keliza, Bargarni, and Oden, the ball will go to Iverson and Bargarni the most, would the AI use a certain strategy to stop me? Maybe forcing Bargarni to drive or post up instead of shooting the jumpers or 3 ball???
Old 10-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

anyone notice there is no boxing out except for free throws?
Old 10-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

A few observations

One thing I didn't like was at the 10:00 minute mark (just prior to the TO) when Czar was in the low post with Kamen.

What exactly did Blake Griffin think he was doing? He ran his defender right into Kamen and then kind of loitered. Luckily the shot dropped but it was not exactly a shining example of proper spacing.

But the 2 series coming out of the TO were brilliant. Good ball movement by the cpu and a very purty drive by Davis.

Another thing I liked was that after Czar built a good lead it seemed as if the AI really made a greater effort to involve Jackson and Wallace.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Awesome to see it all matchups matter. Will increase replay-ability!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Nice tactics Czar!

And did you edit any shoes? I didn't see many generic shoes, or maybe it's because they're black and it's hard to tell.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 16
I've got a tip for ya. When yo use the side view you tend to shoot more of your shots form the closet side of the screen. This video is the perfect example.

Most of his shots came from the right side. He could only drive to the right side. When he drove to the paint on his left he always got stuck because he never moved to the left like he did when drove right. He used all the space he add.

It naturally happens because that side is closer. If his footsteps were painted you would see how much of the left side of the court he never touched.

In other words. This isn't NBA Live 1995. Put on the 2k camera or you limit your game.

If he took a a look at his shot chart he would see it leans heavily to the right.

I can always tell when I'm playing someone online on the side view while I'm on the 2k camera..

It's just a matter of forcing them to the side that's not closest in their view or just bring the help heavy to the closest side. . It makes it uncomfortable for side view players because that side is furthest from their view.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 16
Sorry for the "ypos". See. My keyboard is screwed. I need to pick up a new one when I go and grab 2k tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »