Home

Submit Your NASCAR The Game 2011 Producer Interview Questions Here

This is a discussion on Submit Your NASCAR The Game 2011 Producer Interview Questions Here within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 33
Will it be like in NASCAR Total Team Control whereby you could switch to driving your team mates car?
Old 10-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1
Will this game be like EA's version of Nascar or Nascar Racing from papyrus, How many actual drivers will be in the game, Will the field have 43 drivers or less, Will this game have a watch mode?

Last edited by br82186; 10-04-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #19
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Submit Your NASCAR The Game 2011 Producer Interview Questions Here

How in-depth is your set up garage? Springs, spring perch offset, camber, tape, caster, spring rubbers, and so on. How deep will setting up a car be and what kind of in race adjustments can be made like tire pressure, wedge, track bar? To me that's one part that is very important.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #20
MVP

8's Arena

OVR: 21

For career mode, are you offered contracts from real existing teams (not just fake made up cars) as you progress?

For example #24 Dupont Chevy
Old 10-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Will there be in game saves? I haven't played Nascar games since Papyrus Nascar 2000, I guess it was the last to implement this feature, I like playing 100% length races, but for a mature gamer there's no way of having so much free time....
Sorry I have to second this in a big way. I would flip if I can save in game and continue later. It would be nice to play a full season at 100%, man just being able to put in 20-40 laps would be very nice.

I might actually do a career mode for the first time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4
A couple of questions/concerns:

In yellow flag situations after an AI to AI induced wreck, will it be possible to take caution laps and drive by the aftermath? For instance, seeing a wrecked car with maybe tow trucks by it, smoke coming out of it, etc. In the past, all NASCAR games have the cars simple drive back to the pits or just disappear altogether (no matter the damage to the cars). Would be great realism to actually drive by and see that kind of interaction happening. And if its bad enough, red flag conditions as well?

Is dynamic weather going to be included similar to F1 2010? That would add some pit strategy if you knew rain was coming and either was going to be red flagged or stop the race altogether after 50 percent has been completed.

This is probably a lot to ask but I feel with current technology, we should be at this point for NASCAR games.

Thanks! and looking forward to the finished product!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #23
Rookie

Skittles6547's Arena

OVR: 13

Alright ask maybe if there will be a league section. I know everyone was big in the league department back in 09's hay day.

and If the damage will be life like. Like if i hit the wall and bust up the front end will they fix it. In real life they can come in and take the whole front end off and replace it entirely.

I think it would be cool to have the option if u get severe damage to have the option to repair it. Like if i break a trackbar mount or a suspension issue to pick go behind the wall and repair it and come out like a certain number of laps down.

""that was a very bad thing in Nascar 09. Being in a league race and on the first lap u get wrecked and have to drive around for 150+ laps going 20 mph slower. I would rather have the option to go behind the wall and repair something an be 15+ laps down than run around like a turtle.

Those are a few of my concerns, I may have more though. I will get together with some league buddies.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #24
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7

A lot of good questions already...mine are the following:

1. Will accidents be more dynamic, so cars will crash without me causing the crash?
2. Will I be able to drive behind Harvick and Hamlin and watch them bang on each other?
3. Will drivers be smart with their pit stops? Will they scale appropriately if I only want my races to go 50 laps?
4. It looks like there's no Nationwide or trucks in the game?

I'm not that into hardcore sim racing, and I quite like the racing in NASCAR 09...it's just so bland, with no life to the drivers or the career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »