Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Launch Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Launch Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 09:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Launch Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsico
No, you can't use the old teams in association mode. Would've been cool to have the option. DLC, maybe?
Yes you can...........
Old 10-07-2010, 03:49 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsico
No, you can't use the old teams in association mode. Would've been cool to have the option. DLC, maybe?
well yes you can, just use the customize league option, & go to any team you want to be out, then press the "X" & change the team with your left & right, I did it with Seattle Sonics.
My comments:
1- the game is amazing but unfortunately there was ZERO improvements in the "create a player" & "create a team" that was really disappointing.
2- Legend players should have stayed, they are the one that made us all love the game. I wish they were unlockable & can be used in the drafts in the Association mode. That would be nice.
3- historic teams are nice to have but their rosters are not complete, so it annoying to play with these teams.
OVERALL, the game AI is much better & I am enjoying the game, hoping that 2K will take notes to our comments.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Launch Trailer

Does anyone else STRONGLY dislike these kinds of trailers?

They do this weird unnatural camera spin movement thing that actually makes the game look a lot worse than if they just showed some normal broadcast and replay camera angles...

That weird spin stuff is just obnoxious.. they probably think it seems more flashy, but really it just ends up seeming awkward..

You never see real basketball like this, so it never looks like real basketball.. which is a bad thing IMO.

Even NBA productions at their most NFL-films-ish are way more low key than this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
My comments:
1- the game is amazing but unfortunately there was ZERO improvements in the "create a player" & "create a team" that was really disappointing.
2- Legend players should have stayed, they are the one that made us all love the game. I wish they were unlockable & can be used in the drafts in the Association mode. That would be nice.
3- historic teams are nice to have but their rosters are not complete, so it is really annoying to play with these teams.
4- I would like to see historic teams in the “create a team”, teams like the Sonics, Bullets, … ect. teams that won the NBA title, & to be able to download a logo that you like to create your fantasy team.
5- the updates are only about roster signings (if the player is available in the free agency) & trades, if a rookie is not available we have to wait until next year to have them in the game.
6- I always wondered why Sir Charles Barkly & K. Abdul-Jabbar are never in a video game.
7- it would be nice to add the past “Dunk Contest” & the “3 point Contest” winners instead of having the rookie, sophomore, & Jordan (sorry guys) teams, where you usually don’t play with.
8- the Cheat Codes already started to be available, but as I mentioned earlier I would like to have the Legends or past “Dunk Contest” & the “3 point Contest” winners instead of unlocking “2K Sports team”, “Visual Concepts team”, …… ect. please don’t take it as offence, we respect you a lot because you are really creating something special.

OVERALL, the game’s AI is much better & I am enjoying the game, hoping that 2K will take notes of our comments as you are the ultimate game producers in this field.

All the best & regards to all 2K & OS teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »