Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Dev Team Update, Actively Working on Fixes

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Dev Team Update, Actively Working on Fixes within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2010, 11:47 PM   #9
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Dev Team Update, Actively Working on Fixes

I hope gameplay issues definitely means tackles and pressure. Fix those, and this game is just glorious.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
I hope they fix the scheduling for the Cup fixtures. I am at the semi-final stage of the league cup in England and in Round 3 of the FA Cup (playing as Arsenal) and I have yet to play an opponent from outside of the Premier League. Each of the rounds of Cup games prior to the quarter-finals are supposed to be randomized draws for each opponent and through starting Career Mode as a Manager 4 times, my first League Cup opponent has been Aston Villa each time while my League fixtures varied each year.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #11
Stu
All Star

Stu's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
I hope gameplay issues definitely means tackles and pressure. Fix those, and this game is just glorious.
Amen. You can fix the pressure issues using CTT but the tackling issue makes the game nearly unplayable. I used some of the generic CTT sets that were around last year that slowed down the build up and toned down the pressure. They worked well last year but with the tackling issue this year, the CPU never even mounted an attack on World Class against me. The slower buildup completely nerfed them. Even if I avoided using the standing tackle button and played the passing lanes, an AI teammate would end up running into the opposing player and take the ball away every time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4
Also, make the default ball used when it snows the Hi-Vis Tracer for the respective leagues.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

Does anyone on this forum possibly have a ETA on the patch? This whole ASAP isn't helping. EA should at least release a statement on when the patch is at least due or round about due. This will put a fair amount of gamers at ease by giving us an estimated date they are trying to release it by. Leaving us in the dark is just BS in my honest opinion. They owe over 2 million people and explanation..and soon.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #14
Rookie

Randiesel75's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
Does anyone on this forum possibly have a ETA on the patch? This whole ASAP isn't helping. EA should at least release a statement on when the patch is at least due or round about due. This will put a fair amount of gamers at ease by giving us an estimated date they are trying to release it by. Leaving us in the dark is just BS in my honest opinion. They owe over 2 million people and explanation..and soon.
Is that so?
Old 10-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randiesel75
Is that so?
My bad, make it more like 2.6 million or more.

Biggest sports game launch ever with over 2.6 million games sold and over $150 million generated at retail in less than a week.

Electronic Arts also announced that, based on internal estimates, FIFA 11 has shattered sales records for the title with 2.6 million copies sold through at retail in Europe and North America through Saturday, October 2 (It is now 10 days later). FIFA 11 is the fastest selling sports game ever and the title is off to its best start ever in markets around the world, including the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and North America.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #16
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Developers typically don't like to give ETAs on title updates because they not only have to solve the issue(s) at hand, but also pass through MS/Sony certification prior to release. Somewhat of catch-22 for them... if they give a timeframe and something doesn't go according to plan, people are just as, if not more, upset.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »