Home

Madden NFL 11 Week 6 Roster and Rating Changes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Week 6 Roster and Rating Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHAM
Colts not touched even though they beat a good team? Chiefs lose and they get bumped all over. Players cut still on Colts, players signed not there for the Colts.

Then the Pats get bumped again, on their BYE, what a joke.
I have no idea why beating the Bills, Dolphins, and Bengals has made Donnie Moore bump them so much. Yeah, the Pats won their 1st road game after 8 str8 losses on the road but cmon. Chung has done well, but he was bumped high in coverage yet that's the area he isn't great at. Merriweather and McCourty 90 zone with Mayo and Guyton at 80 makes them the best zone team in the game. That's not what I see when I watch the Pats. To boot, the guy who did have 2 ints against MIA, Nincovich, wasn't bumped in coverage at all, he's still 40's.
How can you say the cheifs get bumped al over the place? Bowe got knocked down cause of his drop, thomas jones was knocked down as well. only 3 chiefs got a bumb after playing indy AMAZINGLY at home coming off a loss. Flowers got bumped to a 91 (he should have been a 90 a long time ago), hali to 86 (after being in mannings face all game) and glen dorsey (a 3-4 end that doesnt show in stats). the chiefs should get bumped everywhere cause this is the 1st game they actually got respect...IN A LOSS. but trough the 1st 2 games they won, they had more decreases than increases. flowers is their 1st 90 of the year.

I totally agree about teams that deserve decreases, but ea would rather hear it from chiefs fans than from americas team and teams all over the news. i swear they just rate people off what espn says.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 6 Roster and Rating Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman32
How can you say the cheifs get bumped al over the place? Bowe got knocked down cause of his drop, thomas jones was knocked down as well. only 3 chiefs got a bumb after playing indy AMAZINGLY at home coming off a loss. Flowers got bumped to a 91 (he should have been a 90 a long time ago), hali to 86 (after being in mannings face all game) and glen dorsey (a 3-4 end that doesnt show in stats). the chiefs should get bumped everywhere cause this is the 1st game they actually got respect...IN A LOSS. but trough the 1st 2 games they won, they had more decreases than increases. flowers is their 1st 90 of the year.

I totally agree about teams that deserve decreases, but ea would rather hear it from chiefs fans than from americas team and teams all over the news. i swear they just rate people off what espn says.
I don't have a problem with the Chiefs updates. I was using them as a reference because they played the Colts.

You are right about big market teams, look at the Cowboys. They get players dropped but just as many bumped, so they stay about equal overall the past updates. They Cowboys suck hard this year.

The Pats are pathetic against the pass this year giving up the 5th most total yards and 5th most TD's. Opposing QB's are at 91.2 passer rating. Yet somehow they are top in the game on defense for pass coverage. It annoys me.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKyle
Josh Freeman wins NFC Offensive player of the week and makes one of the throws of the YEAR with 0:14 left... no bump. Sabby Piscitelli and Aqib Talib each have critical picks in the 4th quarter... decrease.

But at least they got the Buccaneers' punter situation right.
Yeah... Freeman definitely deserves a bump.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 01:46 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 7
yeah they do not know how to rate players. i Mean AJ Hawk had 89 tackles and 3 sacks in 2008. then in 2009 he had 86 tackles and 2 ints and 1 sack. then in 2010 1 int and 31 tackles but he still is a 79 overall that is BS. they do not rate teams like a real life update like NbA Basket Ball Games.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
can someone post the update?
Old 10-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #14
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Chargers DE's are still wrong. Its been like this in every update for the past 2-3 years. Not a hard fix, I can easily do it on my own but Luis Castillo is the LE and Cesaire is the RE. Game always has Castillo as RE and Cesaire as LE.

Also, Antonio Garay portrait still bugs me. I remember they did this one year with the 2 Buster Davis's but was fixed after a couple weeks. Garay is still a mystery man in his portrait. Does anyone know who that really is? I would rather have a blank silhoutte then a random guy.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
Yeah... Freeman definitely deserves a bump.

wow, this coming from a philly fan, i am truly humbled

anyway,i think ea fluncuates the ratings TOO MUCH, especially peyton hillis from a couple weeks back, cmon man!!

and i agree with an earlier poster, the vikes and boys are rated way too high, if ea is going to base their editing on the previous weeks game results

i want this season to go nice and slow so i can enjoy it, but im looking forward to the final end-of-season ea madden11 update honestly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #16
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

who are all these fictitious guys in the free agents??

baadknews??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »