Home

NBA LIVE 10 Roster Update for the 2010-2011 NBA Season, Coming October 20th

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 10 Roster Update for the 2010-2011 NBA Season, Coming October 20th within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #17
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Roster Update for the 2010-2011 NBA Season, Coming October 20th

thank you Ryan, sorry for the post. But can someone tell me why no jersey update????? I am willing to drop 5-10 bucks on a DLC that includes jersey updates. I feel what we are getting is just a very pathetic "sorry" from ea, for not releasing Elite. We deserve better!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #18
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18
Icon14 Re: NBA LIVE 10 Roster Update for the 2010-2011 NBA Season, Coming October 20th

its better than nothing
im really looking forward to playing ONLINE with 2010-11 rosters!!!
cant wait for that!!

i can appreciate the blog pointing out everything the update does NOT have and is NOT about
i wasnt expecting anything more than a roster update anyways, but like previous posters, it will weird playing with incorrect jersey#'s, notably bosh & lebron for me, and wasnt expecting it, but man, dynamic season wouldve been really cool to use with the update, oh well

cant wait for weds morn!!!
GO GATORS

Old 10-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 6

So basically....they are doing as much an update as a regular customer can. Would've been nice to see you guys add something new to the mix, i hope you guys realize that this game was gonna be updated anyways. So technically, they aren't doing anything for their loyal customers...pretty disappointed to say the least
Old 10-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #20
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

They shouldn't even bother. I say we get an OS community roster update going, I have a great base file that I just need to tweak the looks of the caps.
I can say I am officially done with EA now, the only thing that can maybe keep me around is Elite gets released before the All Star game, and it be a good game, I'm not expecting great, I believe there is already a great BBall game out there this year.
Or they can give me jersey updates to make up for the lack of quality new players and lack of a quality roster update. Already have my other EA sports games packed up and ready to go to Gamestop tomorrow. Again I am sorry for my anger but with Elite being delayed/Cancelled this year and now this, I just cant take it anymore from a company that made sports gaming what it is today, ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Old 10-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
They shouldn't even bother. I say we get an OS community roster update going, I have a great base file that I just need to tweak the looks of the caps.
I can say I am officially done with EA now, the only thing that can maybe keep me around is Elite gets released before the All Star game, and it be a good game, I'm not expecting great, I believe there is already a great BBall game out there this year.
Or they can give me jersey updates to make up for the lack of quality new players and lack of a quality roster update. Already have my other EA sports games packed up and ready to go to Gamestop tomorrow. Again I am sorry for my anger but with Elite being delayed/Cancelled this year and now this, I just cant take it anymore from a company that made sports gaming what it is today, ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Agreed, except the game is pretty much broken. A few required patches are needed to even get me remotely interested
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #22
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

I don't understand why people are posting here talking about how "poor" and "weak" this update is or how the gameplay needs to be tuned. EA is giving you free rosters for an old game. Respect what they're giving you or don't post here.

EA knows the hill they're climbing now...I'm sure they realize how hard it is, even without all of the negative feedback.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics
Old 10-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
its better than nothing
im really looking forward to playing ONLINE with 2010-11 rosters!!!
cant wait for that!!

i can appreciate the blog pointing out everything the update does NOT have and is NOT about
i wasnt expecting anything more than a roster update anyways, but like previous posters, it will weird playing with incorrect jersey#'s, notably bosh & lebron for me, and wasnt expecting it, but man, dynamic season wouldve been really cool to use with the update, oh well

cant wait for weds morn!!!
The jerseys numbers will be updated. When I said that the jerseys wouldn't be updated I meant the new jerseys that the NBA unveiled this year won't be in the game.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83
The jerseys numbers will be updated. When I said that the jerseys wouldn't be updated I meant the new jerseys that the NBA unveiled this year won't be in the game.
Is there any reason to think that with Peter Moore's comments about sports games eventually going in this direction (roster updates and tuning instead of full blown new games) that it is kinda the plan for NBA Live/Elite? ... and maybe even Madden eventually?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »