Home

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Bret Hart

This is a discussion on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Bret Hart within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Hair is hard. Here's a university research paper basically stating in the abstract that it's one of the hardest things to pull off in animation.

http://www.lmm.jussieu.fr/~audoly/re...r06/index.html

How much do you think that THQ and Yukes are going to implement "Kirchhoff equations for dynamic, inextensible elastic rods" to accurately simulate in a yearly game? I doubt the 360 or the PS3 has the resources by itself to pull it off either.
I am not talking about ANIMATION. I don't really care if the hair moves at all. I am saying Bret Hart has greasy, thin looking hair in real life but his in-game hair is so thick and full like tarzan or something. Actually look at Undertaker's hair in the same video. He has the right volume/thickness that would be suitable for Bret also. If they can just give Undertaker's hair to Bret Hart (without the receding hairline, lol) that would be perfect.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Bret Hart

I'd love to find a Canadian video game shop online that would ship to the US. I really want the Canadian edition with the Bret Hart cover plus it has Bret included as DLC just like Best Buy. Anyone know of a Canadian online retailer that will ship to the USA? I haven't found one yet that does.

If not, I guess I'll get it at Best Buy and print off the Canadian cover art. Can't stand the US cover.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 10-24-2010, 12:56 AM   #11
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

I'm tying to convince a seller here that imports games from the USA that you can have Bret Hart if you buy the game in an American Best Buy but he tells me it's only available in Canada. I need this game with the Hitman!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm wondering about the Best Buy thing too. I like to support my local Gamestop because the guys there are pretty cool about things but I'd like to have Hart. Interestingly enough, their roster section has him listed and, unlike some of the future DLC, it doesn't say Coming Soon...link:
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/roster/more

If I were just looking at that page, I would assume that he's in the game from the get-go, even if I had to unlock him in-game somehow. I suppose I could wait a couple months if he pops up as separate DLC but that sure is misleading to the casual fan...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »