Home

NHL 11 Rosters Arrive Tuesday, November 2nd

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Rosters Arrive Tuesday, November 2nd within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: EA roster coming out... NOV 2

Well with all this time, EA better have been watching games and rating players crazy accurate to what they are.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:04 PM   #18
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

we wont see very many rating changes at all... not a chance of it at all!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 10-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #19
Rookie

tmac55's Arena

OVR: 6

I may be in the minority here but I am grateful for the time they take to give us a good roster update. As a lifelong season ticket holder to the Windsor Spitfires, I also appreciate the dedication to completely redo the CHL.

The player turnover from the rosters on the game now to the current CHL rosters is crazy and i say kudos to their efforts. Some of you need to relax and be thankful for what is coming.

Yes I realize it's been a few weeks now; however, this is great to see and hopefully we can all get on our ways once it arrives.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #20
Rookie

misch13fRoyale's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac55
I may be in the minority here but I am grateful for the time they take to give us a good roster update. As a lifelong season ticket holder to the Windsor Spitfires, I also appreciate the dedication to completely redo the CHL.

The player turnover from the rosters on the game now to the current CHL rosters is crazy and i say kudos to their efforts. Some of you need to relax and be thankful for what is coming.

Yes I realize it's been a few weeks now; however, this is great to see and hopefully we can all get on our ways once it arrives.
AGREED!!! the way its been handled hasnt been pleasant for even those who have been patient and understand that NORMALLY the first roster updates arent released until about the end of october. Just today I saw and posted the date in which they say it will be released... i think that has been the majority of the complaints. But youll always get people who will complain from the get go... thats impossible to avoid!!
Old 10-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #21
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

im JUST GLAD that they are having this ROSTER UPDATE .......... FINALLY!!!!!!!

somehow i cant open the link.... does it says Nov.2 roster is available for D/L or that is the date of their submission to MS and it will take another 2-3 days before its approved?

I agree with mkharsh that this is USELESS for BeGM mode since the mode is not working properly..... which is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #22
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
im JUST GLAD that they are having this ROSTER UPDATE .......... FINALLY!!!!!!!

somehow i cant open the link.... does it says Nov.2 roster is available for D/L or that is the date of their submission to MS and it will take another 2-3 days before its approved?

I agree with mkharsh that this is USELESS for BeGM mode since the mode is not working properly..... which is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me.
Rosters don't require MS certification, only patches.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #23
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Rosters don't require MS certification, only patches.
Exactly. The fact that the Mod on the EA site tried to say that they were waiting on Sony and MS to approve it was ridiculous. Its just a roster update.

I can wait until Tuesday, but if they finally give a date, they damn sure better make sure they can deliver. And next year, at LEAST make sure that you get the NHL roster out as soon as you can.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 11 Rosters Arrive Tuesday, November 2nd

is anyone going to make an offline roster for nhl 11 xbox 360?, i dont have live but have xport.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »