Home

NHL 11 Patch Coming November 9th (for PS3, 360 Delayed by MS)

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Patch Coming November 9th (for PS3, 360 Delayed by MS) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 33
I would like the patch to include a feature whereby you can modify the broadcast camera in the custom camera function. For some reason you can only make modifications to the normal top-down cameras.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:41 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 11 Patch Coming November 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I would like the patch to include a feature whereby you can modify the broadcast camera in the custom camera function. For some reason you can only make modifications to the normal top-down cameras.
Redshirt (EA) confirmed earlier in another thread that there will be no option to customize the Broadcastcam. Maybe next year he stated .
Old 11-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 9

Oh excellent, as a Dman the auto back skate has been killing me...
Old 11-03-2010, 07:25 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 14
trade logic in be a gm mode better be fixed. and the rookies in be a gm mode better be fixed. Like on the second year and third year all the rookies are like 60's and 58.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #13
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

All I can do is repeat what I've already posted of my talks with Jason & Gurn, but was lost in the shuffle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Sounds like the patch maybe something pretty substantial, if a blog is coming with it.
Jason told me a while ago that the patch was quite substantial and a lot of work was put into it. I think we know he tells it like it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
well we at least know they will be patching the auto-back skate off option back in for online play, that alone will be enough for this patch to be a success in my eyes
Very excited about this one. Played my first online versus game against a friend last night and forgot how much of a pain auto-backskate can be. Nothing like being forced to skate backwards on the backcheck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Yeah, but offline people need the experience points glitch fixed. Of course now even if we get the patch, if the reoccuring AHL glitch isn't fixed, the patch will be pretty much worthless. The opposite of what it was before the latest roster update.
Gurn told me via email they were working on the XP issue about two weeks after release. He also posted a brief statement saying as much at the EA forums that I copy & pasted here. Hopefully all is well in that regard after the update.

As for the AHL/demotion stuff, IIRC that was something with the roster, right? Perhaps that can be addressed in the same manner if it is indeed a problem again.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Gurn told me via email they were working on the XP issue about two weeks after release. He also posted a brief statement saying as much at the EA forums that I copy & pasted here. Hopefully all is well in that regard after the update.

As for the AHL/demotion stuff, IIRC that was something with the roster, right? Perhaps that can be addressed in the same manner if it is indeed a problem again.
I hope the players rights issue is fixed, too. I hope the red people issue is fixed, too (not that I've experienced it, but when I start creating people, I don't want to).

I've got an older roster that I'm holding on to so that I can start my BAGM with a more complete roster set in case a more complete roster is not released by the time I'm ready to do so.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

If I am currently in the middle of BEAGM will have to start a new one for the patch to affect it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkk1974
Redshirt (EA) confirmed earlier in another thread that there will be no option to customize the Broadcastcam. Maybe next year he stated .
Doesn't mean they can't adjust it to make it look more realistic and like a real broadcast. All they need to do is lower the camera and zoom it out quite a bit. It will then look something like the 2k broadcast camera, which is very nice! I would love to see what how authentic this game could look like with the proper broadcast angle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »