Home

NHL 11 Podcast #1 Available Now, Roster Update and Upcoming Title Update News

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Podcast #1 Available Now, Roster Update and Upcoming Title Update News within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

HawkeyMediaPlus's Arena

OVR: 17
NHL 11 Podcast #1 Available Now, Roster Update and Upcoming Title Update News

Have a listen to the first NHL 11 Podcast with information about the recent Roster Update, news on the upcoming Title Update, and much more. Leave us your comments and let us know who you want to hear from in future podcasts!

Quote:
"In the pilot NHL 11 Podcast, Alain “sk88z” Quinto welcomes Producers Sean “Rammer” Ramjagsingh, Andy Agostini, and Nathan Ng to the show to discuss the latest and greatest from the EA SPORTS NHL development team. Here is a rundown of the show:

First Period
  • Title Update with Rammer
  • Weekly Simulations Chat
Second Period
  • Roster Update with Andy
  • Community Mailbag
Third Period
  • EASHL Champions Call-Out
  • EAUHL Winner’s Circle Leaders
Overtime
  • Winning Unfairly and Finishing Games
Keep an ear open for an opportunity to get yourself an EA SPORTS game of your choice. Also included is some info about the upcoming release of the NHL Alternate Jersey code which you’ll get first in a future podcast.

NHL 11 Podcast #1 - Give me the Update! (Listen Here)

Update - Since the recording of the podcast, news of a possible delay to the XBOX 360 Title Update may push the launch out. Stay tuned for a blog from the devs next week with details."
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
This update should've done long time ago and now I'm getting ripped by EA sports for a damage game.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
I;m going to be more than a LITTLE UPSET if this update gets pushed back on the 360. I don't mind waiting to start my franchise but come on EA! This is the 1st year I bought NHL '11 but I've always been a fan but this is starting to be a little messed up.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
Rookie

PhillsPhan26's Arena

OVR: 19
This is why I love OS.com cause you post news on the NHL series as where some other sports gaming review sites (Name I am going to keep to myself) never does.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 11 Podcast #1 Available Now, Roster Update and Upcoming Title Update News

I love how every year there are issues with the game and every time they are asked about Title Updates, they regurgitate the same response. "The more time we spend working on updating this year's game, the less time we have to spend working on next year's game." Which they will inevitably spend all their time working on new things for, which won't even work properly when it comes out, instead of making what they have work properly to begin with.

Perhaps an attitude adjustment is necessary. Instead of "we shouldn't waist anymore time on this year's game because it's already out", maybe they should just try to get one game right before starting the next one. EA, you don't need more gimmicks, HUT wasn't necessary, it's just a variation to BeAGM, both are fantasy modes. Online players wanted BeAGM to be online playable but instead, you made an entire new mode. It wasn't necessary. Just like the massive overemphasis on fighting two years ago. It wasn't what the fans were asking for. Don't spend the next year working on something fans aren't asking for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 11 Podcast #1 Available Now, Roster Update and Upcoming Title Update News

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
I;m going to be more than a LITTLE UPSET if this update gets pushed back on the 360. I don't mind waiting to start my franchise but come on EA! This is the 1st year I bought NHL '11 but I've always been a fan but this is starting to be a little messed up.
Microsoft released Kinect!!! I'm pretty sure it's not EA's fault the Microsoft is delaying the release of the patch because they have their own stuff to promote.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:07 AM   #7
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Yeah, kind of a drag to hear the 360 patch may be delayed.

I was looking forward to the 9th. For me...the patch includes some very welcome game play adjustments, according to Red_Shirt's patch notes. So if it is delayed, hopefully it won't be for too long.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #8
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
Microsoft released Kinect!!! I'm pretty sure it's not EA's fault the Microsoft is delaying the release of the patch because they have their own stuff to promote.
I'm not mad at EA! I just want to start my season soon. I try noy to start my Franchises until all the patches are out. I understand Kinect is taking up MS time but I just hope it's a couple days and not 2-3 weeks for the patch release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »