Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Details

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Details within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Details, Arrives November 12th for PS3 and November 17th for

I complained before in another thread about how their updates were vague and someone said they won't give a list until it's released. No, they never give a list for FIFA. It seems to be this each year. "Your overall gameplay experience should now be even better."

Seriously? It's lines like that that just lead people to thinking something is fixed and not realizing it isn't until they play twenty matches after the patch and figure out it was just their mind and wishful thinking.

I don't understand why a full list of all tweaks can not be released, especially when it's done for other EA games.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #10
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Patch Details, Arrives November 12th for PS3 and November 17th for

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/90/56764.page#479713

Well, that doesn't sound good. No attention given to poor AI, tackling or pressure. How does WC2010 turn out so well and FIFA 11 turn out completely different? Really disappointed by this year's effort.
Wow. I'm not sure if that game will be in my 360 again this year after reading that.

I also have a feeling this will be the only patch, which is also ridiculous.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 17
Second how vague this. Usually they compile a list. I'm not optimistic they will address the major concerns like tackles and possession.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Wow. I'm not sure if that game will be in my 360 again this year after reading that.

I also have a feeling this will be the only patch, which is also ridiculous.
I'm officially done with it, which I never thought I would say after loving WC2010 so much. But PES has captured my heart with more robust modes and better game play this year. Nice to see healthy competition in footy games is back!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

A real turn in the wrong direction for the FIFA series this year ...

Very disappointing.

We (the community) find something to grumble about each year - but this year feels different - more so than in previous years - FIFA11 has been a true let-down - way too many discouraged fans.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #14
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Why be disappointed that tackling and AI wasn't addressed? It's been this bad for every FIFA since 08. It's not something they can patch, if they could it'd been taken care of 2-3 years ago. It's something that needs to be fixed, but it seems that EA considers these things "features" and not "issues".
Old 11-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #15
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Why be disappointed that tackling and AI wasn't addressed? It's been this bad for every FIFA since 08. It's not something they can patch, if they could it'd been taken care of 2-3 years ago. It's something that needs to be fixed, but it seems that EA considers these things "features" and not "issues".
The tackling has not been this much of an issue, ever. It's always been a little too easy, but this year it's absolutely ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #16
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

From EASPORTS_FIFA's twitter
Quote:
A game update for FIFA 11 will go live tomorrow morning. Lots of enhancements. It will now happen on both PS3 and X360 at the same time.
Does this mean that the update for Xbox will be tomorrow too?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »