Home

Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rating

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rating within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rating

Check out the Madden NFL 11 week 11 roster and rating changes.

Quote:
It's been another busy week of transactions and rating adjustments in the NFL. Madden fans please take note: This will be the final online roster update before the Thanksgiving Holiday break (no Week 12 update). We will be back with another update in Week 13. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Michael Vick jumps all the way up to a 93 Overall (previously was 87 Overall) after his historic performance on Monday Night Football. The Eagles team overall rating also moves up from 82 to 84 this week.
  • Approximately 390+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this Week 10 update.
  • Massive player equipment update this week with over 200 equipment changes in this week's roster
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
How do I update my roster without an online pass?
Old 11-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
The fact that they had to point out the "Massive player equipment updates" shows u where Maddens mindset is..
Old 11-17-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11
Sweet...haven't played Madden in a while since 2K11 and Black Ops came out, but I might just play it again because I have always loved Vick's game, now he is rated appropriately. Vick for MVP! (Peyton probably will win it again though, damn his near perfection, LOL )
Old 11-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rati

When Is It Going Live??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
The equipment updates are mentioned because there haven't been any changes this year, its for all the equipment buffs out there.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 11 Roster and Rating Changes, Vick Jumps Up to 93 Overall Rati

Don Carey's new rating is cut off, what is it? Thanks for getting that update by the way, he's been self edited to a 70 OVR FS in my game for awhile and I want to see how off I was in rating him.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Great I hope Armanti gets gloves finally & David Cloweny dreads... Cause dat boi was mad @ Jimmy Clausen down in the redzone, lined up far left wideopen when Talib came in from the 8 front in the box to cover him, it was funny!! Jimmy is playing like a srub no wonder his fell that far in the draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »