Home

SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey: Gameplay and Reversal System

This is a discussion on SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey: Gameplay and Reversal System within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey: Gameplay and Reversal System

well maybe the point is they final realize it. so they putting surveys out to see what else they can dig up from the comments. jesus. companys dont do this so to speak they get hammered. when they do, they still get hammered. if ya want to help, fill out the surveys each week. if not, then dont. i dunno what else to tell ya.

its like NHL 11, gameplay issues still around from NHL 07 and nothing gets done. it is what it is!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 11-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #10
WWE / UFC Community Manager

THQ Tank's Arena

OVR: 2
The point is, you (our community) now have a Tag-Team of Community Managers in myself and Marcus "The Hammer" Stephenson, who do give a hot damn about your opinion and will ensure until the last drop of sweat has been poured in to next year's version that this time....you are heard.

As a Community Manager, I personally feel there is no better non-bias, non-threatening way to share YOUR opinion than by a simple survey that allows you to think about what you want to say and not be influenced by pressure from anyone else.

We're spending a lot of time on our message boards, here at OS, PP, IGN, CAWS, and GR, and our own Facebook and Twitter...we're committed to making the next WWE SvR inspired by the community.

We were not here to do this last year, now we are. I will do my best to hold my end of the bargain.

-Tank

THQ Fighting Community Manager (WWE and UFC)
Old 11-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by THQ Tank
The point is, you (our community) now have a Tag-Team of Community Managers in myself and Marcus "The Hammer" Stephenson, who do give a hot damn about your opinion and will ensure until the last drop of sweat has been poured in to next year's version that this time....you are heard.

As a Community Manager, I personally feel there is no better non-bias, non-threatening way to share YOUR opinion than by a simple survey that allows you to think about what you want to say and not be influenced by pressure from anyone else.

We're spending a lot of time on our message boards, here at OS, PP, IGN, CAWS, and GR, and our own Facebook and Twitter...we're committed to making the next WWE SvR inspired by the community.

We were not here to do this last year, now we are. I will do my best to hold my end of the bargain.

-Tank

Good post. Welcome, Tank.

I must ask... having been involved in the past two Madden community events and having extensive experience dealing with both the Madden community managers and the Madden development team, I know how the setup works at EA. I don't know how it works at THQ, so excuse me if I speak out of turn here...

But I'd like to know precisely how your influence makes the difference. I know that Madden's community managers have little to no influence on the product. You are claiming that your influence will make the difference.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 11-28-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by THQ Tank

-Tank

awesome. welcome to the site!! cant wait to see what you guys can do for next years game.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »