Home

SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey #2 Gameplay Controls, Submissions, and Finishers

This is a discussion on SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey #2 Gameplay Controls, Submissions, and Finishers within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey #2 Gameplay Controls, Submissions, and Finis

Quote:
Originally Posted by crandolph
I would agree with this as long as they include all the necessities (sp) of all the classic superstarrs. I.E. - finishers, entrances, specific moves, taunts, hair, attires, etc.....
This

Bret Hart is my fav of all time but I'll take Daniel Bryan over him right now if I had that choice.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: SmackDown vs Raw "The Future" Survey #2 Gameplay Controls, Submissions, and Finis

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Personally, I couldn't give two ****s about legends, but I said Bruno Sammartino just the same. Seems to me the logical choice; has the two longest WWE Championship reigns by a wide margin.

I would much rather have a complete current roster than any legends. I love Jake the Snake, my favorite of all time, but yes, I would take a jobber that appears once a month over him for the sake of complete rosters.
That's who I picked too. I don't think we'll ever get a complete current roster.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #11
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

how many of you left your email address for the possibility of wining a John Cena DVD???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by crandolph
I would agree with this as long as they include all the necessities (sp) of all the classic superstarrs. I.E. - finishers, entrances, specific moves, taunts, hair, attires, etc.....
I agree with this. I hope you guys vote for this next time around. I hope they give us more slots for CAWs and roster spots.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #13
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
how many of you left your email address for the possibility of wining a John Cena DVD???
Eh... free stuff is free stuff. Besides, I stand by my statement I made 2 years ago: I'm no Cena fan, but I will mark for Cena until the Cena haters stop being so damned obnoxious.

Besides, if he were not locked in the creative prison that the WWE is, and permitted to define himself, I think he'd be very competent in-ring and one of the best on the mic. As it stands, he's just a creation of Stephanie McMahon's army of college English majors that don't know two things about professional wrestling. Not his fault, he's just collecting a paycheck. They'll do the same thing to Bryan Danielson and Matt Sydal.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 12-02-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #14
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Eh... free stuff is free stuff. Besides, I stand by my statement I made 2 years ago: I'm no Cena fan, but I will mark for Cena until the Cena haters stop being so damned obnoxious.

Besides, if he were not locked in the creative prison that the WWE is, and permitted to define himself, I think he'd be very competent in-ring and one of the best on the mic. As it stands, he's just a creation of Stephanie McMahon's army of college English majors that don't know two things about professional wrestling. Not his fault, he's just collecting a paycheck. They'll do the same thing to Bryan Danielson and Matt Sydal.
I've got a B.A. in English, but I'd probably last a week, or rather wouldn't even get an interview with WWE because I actually watch the product and have watched for years. They appear to hire people that have no idea what pro wrestling is.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 12-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #15
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Besides, if he were not locked in the creative prison that the WWE is, and permitted to define himself, I think he'd be very competent in-ring and one of the best on the mic.
Don't have to think. He would be. He was in the early days when he had the freestyle raps and was a heel. He was quite good in the ring and the raps were entertaining. Now it only comes out against certian people or in speciality matches and he doesn't do the freestyle thing anymore. Had great matches with Angle,Lesnar,Carltio,heck I think he even managed one against Jesus (Hey-zus).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »