Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 Driver Reveals: Part 1

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 Driver Reveals: Part 1 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #9
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Driver Reveals: Part 1

I'm bummed they didn't use the Miller Lite logos for Kurt Busch's car
Old 12-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
I'm bummed they didn't use the Miller Lite logos for Kurt Busch's car
They don't use the beer logos so keep the ESRB rating lower. Of course, I never understood why MLB games get to have Miller Park without it being held against them.

Besides, a couple of months after the game is released, he won't be in the Miller Lite car anyways.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

bluengold you know I'm a die hard iracer, but I think I might want to give this a try when it comes out. What's the chances we can get us an OS league going with this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #12
Im Only Kidding..

King10Sooted's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjowers29
bluengold you know I'm a die hard iracer, but I think I might want to give this a try when it comes out. What's the chances we can get us an OS league going with this game?
Im down for a league. I just got my wheel for GT5 too.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #13
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjowers29
Bro we are already on it. A league is a no brainer, since there will be no AI cars online at all. I will have an early review copy hopefully close to a week before its out, and am praying this does not let us down. From what I have heard from un-named sources, that the game is just a blast to play, and will only get better with the final retail release. As the beginning of February rolls around, we can start putting something together, and possibly 2 if needed.

I got my hands on a video of about 10 mins of solid continuous gameplay, and its starting to shape up very nicely..........bring on Feb 15th!

Last edited by bluengold34_OS; 12-03-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
Bro we are already on it. A league is a no brainer, since there will be no AI cars online at all. I will have an early review copy hopefully close to a week before its out, and am praying this does not let us down. From what I have heard form un-named sources, that the game is just a blast to play, and will only get better with the final retail release. As mid the beginning of February rolls around, we can start putting something together, and possibly 2 if needed.

I got my hands on a video of about 10 mins of solid continuous gameplay, and its starting to shape up very nicely..........bring on Feb 15th!
Great news I look forward to kicking all your a$$es, I mean having fun racing with you soon. Just kidding
Old 12-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #15
Rookie

nmpfeiff's Arena

OVR: 4

I hope they are going to have the new 2011 front end on the cars. Those pics still have the old splitter braces.

If you haven't seen the new front ends here you go. I think they look pretty good.

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2011/48cup.htm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #16
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12
For those looking for people for a league, I'm in. Although I should preface by saying, I have never played a NASCAR game, and have never really been into racing for that matter. But, GT5 has really opened my eyes and given me a new appreciation for the sport. Hard to believe, born, raised and still live in Detroit, and never have been a big car guy until recently. Thanks to GT5. Anyhow, I have a wheel as well, I'm just still kind of learning the ins and outs of the details that go into these beasts of vehicles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »